• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Which town should I visit after Devonport

• Hobart

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Launceston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tania Admin

I have Mimco to feebs I have turn lock purse, many small pouches and secrete couch.
Hermes have been criticized in the past fro the crock farming but crocs they much such nice bags and shoes.
I was thinking of you earlier today @Tania I heard on the TV they bringing in bans against selling cosmetics etc animal testing can't remember but it's this year
I heard about the cosmetic bans coming in,,,yay. Unfortunately this doesn't extend to other chemical testing yet, such as cleaning products etc, but it's a work in the progress :)
A win is a win even if it's a small one to start :)

And yes crocs make awesome bags, purses etc,,,oh and they taste sooooo good lol. As for croc farming well we farm cattle, sheep, etc Why not crocs? Their numbers are hitting plague proportions up here. They remove 200 to 300 a year just out of Darwin bay..

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Im sure most people don't think of Animal testing with cleaning products. Im a big fan of good old bicarb and vinegar I make our own laundry liquid soap etc its a hobby of mine natural non toxic products

T

Tania Admin

Im sure most people don't think of Animal testing with cleaning products. Im a big fan of good old bicarb and vinegar I make our own laundry liquid soap etc its a hobby of mine natural non toxic products
So do I. Admittedly sometimes there is no choice other than to use a chemical based product but 99.9% of the time good old vinegar and bi-carb are all thats needed. I also make my own bug sprays for my vege patch out of chilli and onion :)

I have created a thread based solely on this discussion :)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Crocodile for the BBQ
Calf Leather for heels, bags, purses......

The leather that Valentino uses for his caged heeled range is lovely, Lauboutin uses great leather in the So-Kate range of Stilettos. Mimco/Cellini use great soft hard wearing leathers for the ranges they produce especially the worker range of products.

The deal breaker is you can go to say Nine-West/Wittner and buy a pair of $199 heels that depending on conditions can wear better than say some heels priced at $1299, Buy heels and with them waterproofing spray, brush the dirt of them, and store them in the box and a soft bag if they come with them after they are dry... Good thing about Wittner and Say Nine-west you get a second pair Stiletto caps. :)

Bec Darwin

Langtrees Darwin Reception
Silver Member
V8 HIDDEN VALLEY JUNE 17th - 19th
It's that time again for all the V8 racing lovers of Darwin, to get your Ford or Holden TShirts on and hit Hidden Valley.
upload_2016-6-17_13-37-29.jpeg
Great line up this year with entertainment for the whole family.

• Hot Wheels Stuntz Demo
  • Australian Defence Force Displays
  • Cooper Roll Bar
  • Disney Fun Zone
  • Harley Parade
  • Stadium Super Trucks
  • Darwin Triple Crown
  • Aussie Racing Cars
  • Mitchell St Stunt Zone
  • John Farnham supported by Taylor Henderson
  • The Living End feat..Bad//Dreems
Just some of whats happening out at Hidden Valley this weekend.
http://www.darwinv8s.com.au/

T

Tania Admin

It's all cars, cars, cars, petrol, chrome and cars here in Darwin over the next few weeks. Rumour has it this is an event not to miss and is a great day out :)

1.jpg
All members and individuals of the public are invited to the next event.
CHROME COFFEE CRUISE. (& CAR SHOW)

When- 26th June 12pm
-Where- Darwin River Tavern
NT GASSERS along with the team from Gazzanats Darwin NT and Classic Ford Club of the NT will be holding a car show on the lawns of the Darwin River Tavern (Previously know as Litchfield Pub on Darwin River Road. )
Zero entry fee. Ice cold beer & great food available.
No hoon behaviour will be tolerated.
Links-
Gazzanats Darwin

Link is broken so has been taken down

Darwin River Tavern

Classic Ford Club NT

Last edited by a moderator:

Cravin Morehead

Bronze Member
Just finished with Effie. Always a good time. Shithouse massage. But if I wanted a massage I'd go to Kerry's. However, FS is always great and a good laugh. Paid $100/30mins. Got 40mins easily.

T

therese

Hello, all. I'm new here. And need to post somewhere to get permission to read other posts. But welcome to Darwin, anyhow. It's a great town ... with great services open to visitors. Enjoy your stay. x

Bunzy

Bronze Member
Went in today and saw Sophie, I would guess she is in her 30's and is quite pretty although carrying a little extra weight. Quite large breasts because of this so a bit more for fun, if you are a boob man, than normal with any Asian lady. I didn't want or need a massage, was only there for one thing.
Started off with some light massage on my back before concentrating her touch around my ass and then on to the balls and shaft. She seemed to press fairly "firmly" near the back passage (which must be something other guys like??) but after a gentle question about what she was doing it was back to normal programming.
After rolling me over she used her light touch all over my body including some great kissing and sucking on different parts. Some very good CBJ where she went all the way down on me. This is not something I am used to from other working girls as they usually only mess around near the top and don't make any effort to get the whole thing in. Sophie seemed to actually take some pride in her work and stayed there for quite some time with me actually reminding her of what we were there for in the end, I think she would have kept going for the whole half hour if I didn't stop her.
A few different positions were tried and used to good effect before finishing off the job. All in all a really good visit and I will be back and would recommend to others.
She actually has quite good English and is easy to talk to which for me, makes the whole experience even better.
Far better here than the current girls at Sadgroves Crescent, may have to try DCM after reading comments on other posts. These three places seem to get the best reviews most consistently.

Afterdawn

Bronze Member
Hey guys, been at the nudist beach many times but couldn't find any action happening on the beach or in the car park. When is the best time of the day to find more people on the beach?

Bec Darwin

Langtrees Darwin Reception
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum hope your enjoying it and getting to know your way around. Don't be shy we are a friendly group.;)

R

Rodimus

Went in today and saw Sophie, I would guess she is in her 30's and is quite pretty although carrying a little extra weight. Quite large breasts because of this so a bit more for fun, if you are a boob man, than normal with any Asian lady. I didn't want or need a massage, was only there for one thing.
Started off with some light massage on my back before concentrating her touch around my ass and then on to the balls and shaft. She seemed to press fairly "firmly" near the back passage (which must be something other guys like??) but after a gentle question about what she was doing it was back to normal programming.
After rolling me over she used her light touch all over my body including some great kissing and sucking on different parts. Some very good CBJ where she went all the way down on me. This is not something I am used to from other working girls as they usually only mess around near the top and don't make any effort to get the whole thing in. Sophie seemed to actually take some pride in her work and stayed there for quite some time with me actually reminding her of what we were there for in the end, I think she would have kept going for the whole half hour if I didn't stop her.
A few different positions were tried and used to good effect before finishing off the job. All in all a really good visit and I will be back and would recommend to others.
She actually has quite good English and is easy to talk to which for me, makes the whole experience even better.
Far better here than the current girls at Sadgroves Crescent, may have to try DCM after reading comments on other posts. These three places seem to get the best reviews most consistently.

Sophie is my go to girl when I just want more than a massage. Everything you mentioned is spot on.

R

Rodimus

Went in tonight to see if any new ladies. Bella from China has been here for a week. 1.68m, she said she's 24, nice body, pretty face, very limited English and think she's new to this. Started off with an oil massage. It was ok and then she sort of just pushed down on areas and light grabbing. No teasing though which is what I like. Wiped down with warm towels and dried after. That felt nice considering the a/c was up high. Continued with more pushing down and light grabbing. Went with a CBJ and HJ which was average and felt robotic. I still would like to give another go with full service as she's here for a month. Nice tits though.

TeeCal16

Bronze Member
i'm all new to this and was just woundering if that there was any female that actually still go down to the nudist beach?

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Can't help but think 45 is probably a pass mark. 75 definitely a fail for me. YMMV.

lovetooplay50

Bronze Member
Im afraid most of the women have been scared off by the a holes that pounce on anyone and everyone that has breast to the point of total harrassment.Warnbro has had a couple of serial pests there last summer that dont understand what f off means and continueously return to the same ladies till the just leave. Had to defend a lovely lady there from constant unwanted attention come on summer cant wait to drop the boardies and enjoy the freedom and sunshine

N

Naughty Thoughts

Define "action". :D

Most people who go to nude beaches are there mainly to work on their tan (or get rid of tan lines) or because they prefer to be sans clothing. I don't know many people who go to the nude beach to hook up with strangers. The Mrs and I have gone down to the Darwin nude beach a few times over the last year but we go there for the sun, so tend to go looking for a spot away from other people rather than trying to congregate with a group.

As happypirate said, most people who are there will be on the older side of the scale (and more blokes from my experience). I'd assume its the same situation up here as at Warnbro, like lovetooplay50 said - too many guys who creep out the ladies, the ladies tell each other by way of warning and so you don't get ladies going to the nude beaches.

They get harassed and treated like a piece of meat all day anyway, why would they want to make it worse by going somewhere where they are nude as well? :(

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
i'm all new to this and was just woundering if that there was any female that actually still go down to the nudist beach?

you wanna perve??

if u go at midnite u'll see XM MOONLIGHTING

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Haven't been to a nudist beach in years it's a bit to nippy at the moment plus with my big bottom I may get mistaken for a whale O and yes a year off being 45 so perhaps better off staying home keeping my clothes on

lovetooplay50

Bronze Member
The beach has all sizes and ages.There are straight ,gays lesbians and everything inbetween nobody should bother you or harrass you because you enjoy the freedom but sadley there is a pest that haunts the dunes if you visit this beach you know who i mean too cold still but hahahaha shrinkage lol

BigBarra

Gold Member
Just got back to the top end, been in Cambodia last three months,find out i arrive back the same day as you restart the forum.
My first port of call was Langtrees.com and looking forward to visiting the new lounge tonight.
Make sure you have a coldie.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Isn't Cambodia great I was there recently have friends working there until April

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
image32637.jpg image32640.jpg Men are visual creatures you need to add pics. Theses are the ladies for this weekend....Steph Summers image32640.jpg

Steph Summers

Bronze Member
This is my first review!!
Well well well, they dont call him BigBarra for the size of the fish he catches - I give a 7/10 he he :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.