Wow Sir Stefan

doob

Legend Member
Just read one of his posts:

"I've done many 'Outrageous' things with the opposite sex....this is just one of them, circa 2000. I rocked up at a couples house in a big Mercedes, took the couple (Husband & Wife) on board, got in the back with his Wife, left him to drive, whilst I 'Worked on her'. As he drove from the Suburbs to the City, I blindfolded her, removed all her clothes, except her stilettos and stockings, bound her wrists to the rear passenger 'grab handles' turned rear reading light on, then had him drive into concourse of the Sheraton, where car was met by the Concierge, who, on opening the left rear door, was confronted by this bound and naked Woman. I got out of the right rear door, waved the driver away, then went into the cocktail lounge, had a drink, then went back out to the concourse, called the driver ( via mobile) who was then 'circling the block' ,got back into the back seat with her and gave her a sample of my crop, as he continued to role play 'Chauffeur'. As we drove past the WACA she said she wanted to pee, I ordered driver to stop next to a bicycle rack, led her out of the car on a collar and chain, chained her to the bicycle rack and ordered her to pee. When she had finished, I bent her over the bike rack and fukt her doggy style, whilst he watched. Then ordered him to drive to my house, where we both took turns funking her in every which-way."

oz-surfer

Gold Member
started reading that thinking " ahh righto, let's see about this, I bet it's not that crazy, I bet I've done equally as crazy stuff as this old bloke" ...
Then bang ! Holly crap ! 😲
It's crazy, I ain't done that, I don't think I ever will.... but it's now on the list ... 😬😆🤣👍

doob

Legend Member
Another Sir Stefan adventure

"Mmmmm.... had a 'live-in' about 10 years back, who was a former Langtrees Lady.... Gorgrous creature.... she used to parade around my bedroom, slowly stripping off... until she was naked apart from a very high pair of Red Heels.... She would then lay on the bed on her back, put one heel into her mouth and slide it in and out, then remove the shoe and slide the heel into her pussy... take it out, put it into her mouth and lick off all her juices.... then chuck the shoe away, kiss me passionately, drag me ontop of herself and demand that I fukt her.... Of course I never complained once and always complied with her requests!"

doob

Legend Member
Another Sir Stefan adventure

"Mmmmm.... had a 'live-in' about 10 years back, who was a former Langtrees Lady.... Gorgrous creature.... she used to parade around my bedroom, slowly stripping off... until she was naked apart from a very high pair of Red Heels.... She would then lay on the bed on her back, put one heel into her mouth and slide it in and out, then remove the shoe and slide the heel into her pussy... take it out, put it into her mouth and lick off all her juices.... then chuck the shoe away, kiss me passionately, drag me ontop of herself and demand that I fukt her.... Of course I never complained once and always complied with her requests!"
Wasn't known as "Hot Rod" for nothing.