Would you or have you perform/performed oral sex on a working girl?

Would you go down on a working girl?

• Total voters
C

Ciao Baby

I really ❤ to make a girl cum with my tongue & I have a 100% success rate in that particular department but if I were gonna share my talented tongue with a working girl I would definitely wanna b her first client 4 the shift not her last 😳

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I really ❤ to make a girl cum with my tongue & I have a 100% success rate in that particular department but if I were gonna share my talented tongue with a working girl I would definitely wanna b her first client 4 the shift not her last 😳

You could be 1st.. but her hubby at home shagged her before she left for work, and he hadn't had sex for a while.... as for last booking she may not care for it, as she wants to get home like we all want to after a days work.. who really puts in any effort in the last hour of work? LOL

rufbear

Legend Member
I distinctly remember a couple of times at La Petite Aroma at Chatswood in Sydney when I went to go downstairs but the smell had me make a diversion to the breasts. I have a weak stomach so any bad smell or taste makes me instantly sick.

A dam would avoid any taste issues but not any smell problems for me.

Last edited:

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
You could be 1st.. but her hubby at home shagged her before she left for work, and he hadn't had sex for a while.... as for last booking she may not care for it, as she wants to get home like we all want to after a days work.. who really puts in any effort in the last hour of work? LOL

And unlike the Punters Hubby has it Bare Back cums in Mum ." Do not me Grossed out not his Mum its there kids Mum She is a Mother "

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I see women and couples and more than happy to go down on a women. Only one I had come across an unpleasant one. Only way to describe she was frothy down there