• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Would you marry her?

TonkaBean

Bronze Member
Say you've been seeing a WL and, somewhere along the way, developed feelings for her — feelings that turned out to be reciprocated.

Then one fine morning, she decides to retire and start a new life with you.

Say you want to. Your heart says yes. But would you actually do it?

And vice versa — if you're a WL, would you marry a punter you've genuinely fallen for?

I'm not really asking about the honeymoon phase. I'm thinking about the long run — when the urge to "win" someone is gone, the body heat has settled back down to room temperature, and the excitement has turned a few pages. The next genuinely exciting thing happens once a year when you go on holiday to Bali.

The rest is just... life.

Regular jobs. Bills. Household chores. Boring evenings together. Someone leaving a wet towel on the bed for the 700th time. Disagreeing over the tiniest household chore until, somehow, it turns into an ego clash about something that happened three years ago.

That's when the interesting question begins.

When the sexual excitement isn't doing the heavy lifting anymore, can a relationship that started between a WL and a punter actually survive as an ordinary relationship?

Can both people genuinely leave the original dynamic behind? Can he stop seeing her through the lens of what she used to do? Can she stop seeing him as someone who originally paid to be there? And when jealousy, insecurity, familiarity and plain old boredom eventually arrive — as they do in most long-term relationships — does their beginning make things harder, or does it eventually become irrelevant?

Humour me. What do you think?

And I'm particularly curious whether anyone here has actually lived through something like this — from WL/punter to a genuine long-term relationship or marriage. Did it work? If it didn't, what eventually broke it?
 
I've been in this situation not too long ago and had to eventually push myself out of it. Was with one of the girls in a popular parlour here in Perth (won't reveal which one). We instantly clicked and liked each other from my first visit. It was fun and casual for awhile as we hung out, and emotions started getting in the way where we really developed strong feelings and chemistry. It was getting to a point where she was considering leaving the industry. I had to cut it off eventually because I know that if she is removed from her current work as a WL, she would not be able to finance her previous lifestyle nor would I want to become responsible for financially providing that (because she's been used to having a certain type of lifestyle due to how well she earns). So I decided to end things and part ways. It's a fancy idea in theory and could probably make a good romantic novel ... but practically it would always end up in a disaster, especially if it started as an escort-client relationship. But that's just my own experience. Would like to hear if anyone else have had any success stories in this area.
 
Possible, it is. Easy, it is not. But easy, no marriage is.

A strange beginning does not necessarily make a strange ending.

Two people may meet through money and discover something that money did not create. But if they choose a life together, eventually they must allow the transaction to end.

He cannot spend the next twenty years secretly asking, “Would she have wanted me if I had never paid?”

She cannot spend them wondering, “Does he love the woman I am, or is he still trying to possess the woman he once purchased time with?”

Those questions can become ghosts at the dinner table.

And perhaps that is the real test. Not whether she was once a working lady. Not whether he was once her customer. But whether, when the extraordinary beginning is over, they can become two ordinary people.

Can they buy groceries together?

Can they be tired and boring together?

Can they argue about the wet towel without reaching backwards for the most powerful weapon available?

“You used to sell yourself.”

“You used to pay women to want you.”

If either person keeps those weapons loaded, sooner or later an argument will give them a reason to fire.

But if the past can truly become history rather than ammunition, then perhaps their beginning matters much less than people imagine.

Because eventually every great romance becomes ordinary life.

The beautiful woman becomes the woman asleep beside you with her mouth open.

The mysterious man becomes the idiot who forgot to buy milk.

Desire changes. Bodies change. Money changes. People get sick. Parents die. Careers go wrong. Someone has to clean the toilet.

This is where love becomes less cinematic and perhaps more valuable.

I have made the mistake more than once of believing that the intensity of a connection told me something about its future. It doesn’t. Intensity tells you that something is intense. That is all.

Nor does being special to somebody automatically mean you are meant to become their partner. I have collected enough bruises learning that one.

So if one day a working lady and her punter find themselves genuinely choosing each other, I would not ask whether their beginning was respectable enough.

I would ask something much less romantic:

When neither person needs anything from the other that money, fantasy or conquest can provide, do they still like being in the same room?

If the answer remains yes on an ordinary Tuesday night, after the bills are paid, the dishes are waiting and Bali is eleven months away…

perhaps they have something.

And if the answer is no, the problem may not be that she was a working lady and he was a punter.

They may simply have discovered what millions of conventionally married couples eventually discover:

A remarkable beginning is not the same thing as a compatible life.
 
I think lots or atleast most inter-racial marriages don't last because they don't really like each other's physical appearance. Your partner has to be what you like for it too last as far as I know.
 
Last edited:
I think lots or atleast most inter-racial marriages don't last because they don't really like each other's physical appearance. Your partner has to be what you like for it too last as far as I know.

True to a younger version of me. I valued beauty more than I needed. As I decompose to the sands of time. I learned that beauty means little without soul substance brother.
 
I think lots or atleast most inter-racial marriages don't last because they don't really like each other's physical appearance. Your partner has to be what you like for it too last as far as I know.
What does this have to do with inter-racial marriages anyway? I don't see the link here ...but if you're talking about white caucasian grandpas (who are the most common punter group) getting married to younger south east asian female dynamics ... I think it's more of an age factor rather than race factor ..
 
What does this have to do with inter-racial marriages anyway? I don't see the link here ...but if you're talking about white caucasian grandpas (who are the most common punter group) getting married to younger south east asian female dynamics ... I think it's more of an age factor rather than race factor ..
Well, if you're marrying an Asian Massage Parlor girl, chances are she's asian. Most males on this forum would be caucasian?
 
It'sxa terrible idea and I've lived with two WL's. Ironically, they were sisters. Unsurprisingly, neither situation worked out.

It can take years to get to know someone properly and marriage shouldn't even be discussed until at least three years have passed.

As we've discussed on the forum before, don't get involved with a WL. I's very rare that there's a happy ever after.
 
7 years and still going strong.
1000004022.jpg
 
Yes I had a 18 month relationship with a AMP girl. We really clicked at the beginning and after 4 weeks we both agreed to start a relationship. On the agreement that Full Service was not provided. I lived 1.5 hours from Perth and got up to Perth at least once a week. I was very suspicious from the start and caught her out one day when I dressed up in disguise and requested full service and yes the admin asked Apple and she said yes to full service, that was the first time and after the 5 time I finally ended it for good. I provided her income 2000 per fortnight and everything paid by me. She moved in to my apartment. I was always thinking one day she will choose me and be happy. After 6 months she told me that she owns a massage shop, funny here I thought I was saving her from this terrible industry but no she was very involved in it. It cost me over 100k and emotionally drained. She was very beautiful but very ugly on the inside and her number 1 was money. She even enrolled to learn English, 9 months and still no good English. I miss her dearly and hoped for a better outcome than what happened. I’m a Health and Safety Manager in mining fifo. We had a bit of a argument because she wouldn’t show me a new conversation so I gave her the ultimatum, show me or move out. She chose to move out. So much more to this story about being arrested and breaching family violence restraining order. You can’t have a criminal record in my work.
 
She has the ultimate come back in all arguments ... YOU picked me recall that..... end of argument even if in the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% times when women are actually in the wrong, she still wins that one too...

You get a wife, she loses her job <-------- or you have to be willing to share and she is at work when you are relaxing, and vice versa..
 
Yes I had a 18 month relationship with a AMP girl. We really clicked at the beginning and after 4 weeks we both agreed to start a relationship. On the agreement that Full Service was not provided. I lived 1.5 hours from Perth and got up to Perth at least once a week. I was very suspicious from the start and caught her out one day when I dressed up in disguise and requested full service and yes the admin asked Apple and she said yes to full service, that was the first time and after the 5 time I finally ended it for good. I provided her income 2000 per fortnight and everything paid by me. She moved in to my apartment. I was always thinking one day she will choose me and be happy. After 6 months she told me that she owns a massage shop, funny here I thought I was saving her from this terrible industry but no she was very involved in it. It cost me over 100k and emotionally drained. She was very beautiful but very ugly on the inside and her number 1 was money. She even enrolled to learn English, 9 months and still no good English. I miss her dearly and hoped for a better outcome than what happened. I’m a Health and Safety Manager in mining fifo. We had a bit of a argument because she wouldn’t show me a new conversation so I gave her the ultimatum, show me or move out. She chose to move out. So much more to this story about being arrested and breaching family violence restraining order. You can’t have a criminal record in my work.
NEVER try and "save" them. Never. Many don't want to be.
 
Yup, by the time they look remotely like they need saving they are too far gone. Let them find their own way out.

Fuck me that hits hard,..... The deal is if an escort is too far gone to be saved what about if you are one of her long time clients, has she taken there too???
 
Fuck me that hits hard,..... The deal is if an escort is too far gone to be saved what about if you are one of her long time clients, has she taken there too???


There is no saving. Let her stay or not stay. No one can change another person. Only one can change oneself.
 
Yes I had a 18 month relationship with a AMP girl. We really clicked at the beginning and after 4 weeks we both agreed to start a relationship. On the agreement that Full Service was not provided. I lived 1.5 hours from Perth and got up to Perth at least once a week. I was very suspicious from the start and caught her out one day when I dressed up in disguise and requested full service and yes the admin asked Apple and she said yes to full service, that was the first time and after the 5 time I finally ended it for good. I provided her income 2000 per fortnight and everything paid by me. She moved in to my apartment. I was always thinking one day she will choose me and be happy. After 6 months she told me that she owns a massage shop, funny here I thought I was saving her from this terrible industry but no she was very involved in it. It cost me over 100k and emotionally drained. She was very beautiful but very ugly on the inside and her number 1 was money. She even enrolled to learn English, 9 months and still no good English. I miss her dearly and hoped for a better outcome than what happened. I’m a Health and Safety Manager in mining fifo. We had a bit of a argument because she wouldn’t show me a new conversation so I gave her the ultimatum, show me or move out. She chose to move out. So much more to this story about being arrested and breaching family violence restraining order. You can’t have a criminal record in my work.
F$%K me ... Looks like I made the right choice by cutting it off early ... nipping it in the bud was the way to go .. I could have potentially found myself in your situation ...no regrets there..
 
I was actually making an end comment about if she is gone what about her clients, are we also too far gone to be saved? LOL


‘Save’ is never a great idea. It is more nighttime’s self than the other person. Just leave things alone and let reality speak for itself. 😉
 
Back
Top