Woopers Bali review

Wooper

Legend Member
Just giving my own personal review of my bali experience

So just spent about a week in bali and during my stay I was sharing a room with my dad and staying with other family and friends so taking a girl back to my hotel wasn’t an option as I am pretty private and again sharing with my dad lol,

Checked that WeChat as I don’t really use it and I may of not used it right but there wasn’t really anything on their worth mentioning so that didn’t lead to anything for me.

First night I ended up walking into a shop with a few pretty ladies at the front which I probably shoulda given it a day to get my bearings with how bali works again as it had been years since I had been and had never gone with intentions to pay for extras but ended up being talked into having two girls and paid for “sexy bum massage” which someone did recommend avoiding but little brain had the wheel and I ended up paying like $50 for and can confirm it is not worth it at all, got hand relief with them both having tits out and did till finish.

Over the next couple days I got a few massage with extras and like here it seems the ones that do extra aren’t the best masseuse as they’re just looking to get money for hand relief which I found was mostly all that was available which in fairness they all seem to have a strong grip and won’t stop till finish and as someone who takes a long time to finish which has caused me to have some bad experiences and expensive short sessions it’s a nice relief(pun intended)
But down side I did find is the excessive nagging for more money the entire time as they always want a tip on top of everything and it can be incredibly frustrating to deal with as you just wanna relax and not deal with money after negotiations.

Now Bali is known for stealing and I think I might have had some money stollen on one occasion which I can’t be sure as I did throw a bit around but at the time I was certain I shoulda had more which is why I never carried too much.

So this is more on me as I shoulda triple checked but still frustrating at one shop had this stunning chic and asked if I wanted more which was oral and sex which I agreed to and after sorting out a price and handing money over she just continued to massage which wasn’t that great so I said let’s just get to it which she said ok they will drop you at the hotel to see the girl which I declined and said I was under the impression it was with you and here but was met with excuses about how the boss had the money and they already paid for a hotel and bla bla and so after awhile I chucked the shits and just left losing like $120,

Again at another shop 2 stunning girls I had massaging me and were super flirty and asking money to do sexy bum massage which I declined knowing it wasn’t that great but was like score these girls do extras so after discussing a price and agreeing to get oral from one the girls there was a delay which was weird as they said the boss was getting a condom and then they took off, the light goes off and I see a girl stripping down and looked nothing like the girl I wanted so I Asked who is that and was met with oh those girls don’t do extras just have this girl and after another agonising discussion and refusing to give my money back as again “boss already has the money” I ended up being able to do full service with her to and left pretty unhappy as she was a bit older and not my type at all and again wasn’t who I agreed on.

I was flipping a coin to try flame or Riverview and from what I seen Riverview had the better reviews so I gave it a try one night and gotta say the venue it’s self is really nice and even though I haven’t been to all the brothels here it definitely outdoes the ones I have been to by a mile,
Now there was about 12ish girls there I think dressed all the same but to me many of them also looked the same and all were more curvy girls with the kardashian look which isn’t bad but not my first option, so I picked one with the possible intention of going for 2 but as I said none really blew me away, I wanted to play in the jacuzzi first but was empty and the water pressure was non existence so couldn’t be filled which was very disappointing as that was half the reason for going, the massage itself wasn’t good and wasn’t even a tease to get going, she did a short body rub but was the same pointless one they do here and again was disappointing as I was under the impression it be more nuru style, the sex itself was good and she did everything I wanted and went the entire time without clock watching or complaining because I last long.
If I had to give Riverview a score out of 10 for me it probably be a hesitant 7/10 being that there wasn’t really a girl I wanted which is not their fault at all but it also didn’t deliver what I was expecting and because of that I didn’t even bother to try Flame to see if it was any better as these places are the more expensive ones.
Would I return ? Maybe but if I were I’d probably try flame or call ahead to get a jacuzzi filled so I can start in there.

So after all my experiences I probably wouldn’t rate Bali that high to go on a crazy sex bender, the prices are ok but you’re not saving that much and even with a good experience I found there’s always a “but” whether it’s the excessive nagging for tips even before anything has started or other girls coming in annoying to be paid to, the guilt tripping, the lies the scams the potential stealing, so personally I wouldn’t go back with the intentions of spending a bit on girls unless maybe I had a room to myself but I’m also hesitant to take a girl back to my room where all my things are .

Also I found I never received teasing from any of these shops, was always extra money for “sexy bum massage” otherwise they’d just ask if I wanted more after the massage which to me personally is weird as I find it a good motivator for me to spend money.

mrys

Legend Member
Thanks for a review of your experiences Wooper. It's sounds underwhelming at best. Good on you for not giving up! Maybe next time.....

Wooper

Legend Member
Thanks for a review of your experiences Wooper. It's sounds underwhelming at best. Good on you for not giving up! Maybe next time.....
Will say there’s a fair few lookers out there though, wasn’t disappointed in that department besides from the couple bait and switches, the annoying ladyboys in the area were shocking though, chasing blokes down and they fork out for the tit jobs but end it there it seems haha

mrys

Legend Member
Will say there’s a fair few lookers out there though, wasn’t disappointed in that department besides from the couple bait and switches, the annoying ladyboys in the area were shocking though, chasing blokes down and they fork out for the tit jobs but end it there it seems haha
Some of the ladyboys are damned attractive though! (I haven't been to Bali but elsewhere in Asia from my experience) I've been fooled a few times.....I blame the booze :)

Wooper

Legend Member
Some of the ladyboys are damned attractive though! (I haven't been to Bali but elsewhere in Asia from my experience) I've been fooled a few times.....I blame the booze :)
Yeh can’t say any were convincing haha, but also not my thing and the area I was in there was the same bunch I believe, was a massage shop with heaps right across from a bar so doubt there be too many guys doing the ole give it a go

Summer fun

Diamond Member
Yep, the nagging for extra tips, etc is annoying. They dont realise they put off future visits
I told myself that even if you get ripped for $120 when they bring in another girl, its still a lot cheaper than perth.
I got caught with the bum rubs, but the 'bringing in an older girl'-damn, i hadnt thought of that...🤣
If you have your own room, then outcall massage places are available, but not when you share your room.

Last edited:

Yorkshire Lad

Gold Member

So just spent about a week in bali and during my stay I was sharing a room with my dad and staying with other family and friends so taking a girl back to my hotel wasn’t an option as I am pretty private and again sharing with my dad lol,

Checked that WeChat as I don’t really use it and I may of not used it right but there wasn’t really anything on their worth mentioning so that didn’t lead to anything for me.

First night I ended up walking into a shop with a few pretty ladies at the front which I probably shoulda given it a day to get my bearings with how bali works again as it had been years since I had been and had never gone with intentions to pay for extras but ended up being talked into having two girls and paid for “sexy bum massage” which someone did recommend avoiding but little brain had the wheel and I ended up paying like $50 for and can confirm it is not worth it at all, got hand relief with them both having tits out and did till finish.

Over the next couple days I got a few massage with extras and like here it seems the ones that do extra aren’t the best masseuse as they’re just looking to get money for hand relief which I found was mostly all that was available which in fairness they all seem to have a strong grip and won’t stop till finish and as someone who takes a long time to finish which has caused me to have some bad experiences and expensive short sessions it’s a nice relief(pun intended)
But down side I did find is the excessive nagging for more money the entire time as they always want a tip on top of everything and it can be incredibly frustrating to deal with as you just wanna relax and not deal with money after negotiations.

Now Bali is known for stealing and I think I might have had some money stollen on one occasion which I can’t be sure as I did throw a bit around but at the time I was certain I shoulda had more which is why I never carried too much.

So this is more on me as I shoulda triple checked but still frustrating at one shop had this stunning chic and asked if I wanted more which was oral and sex which I agreed to and after sorting out a price and handing money over she just continued to massage which wasn’t that great so I said let’s just get to it which she said ok they will drop you at the hotel to see the girl which I declined and said I was under the impression it was with you and here but was met with excuses about how the boss had the money and they already paid for a hotel and bla bla and so after awhile I chucked the shits and just left losing like $120,

Again at another shop 2 stunning girls I had massaging me and were super flirty and asking money to do sexy bum massage which I declined knowing it wasn’t that great but was like score these girls do extras so after discussing a price and agreeing to get oral from one the girls there was a delay which was weird as they said the boss was getting a condom and then they took off, the light goes off and I see a girl stripping down and looked nothing like the girl I wanted so I Asked who is that and was met with oh those girls don’t do extras just have this girl and after another agonising discussion and refusing to give my money back as again “boss already has the money” I ended up being able to do full service with her to and left pretty unhappy as she was a bit older and not my type at all and again wasn’t who I agreed on.

I was flipping a coin to try flame or Riverview and from what I seen Riverview had the better reviews so I gave it a try one night and gotta say the venue it’s self is really nice and even though I haven’t been to all the brothels here it definitely outdoes the ones I have been to by a mile,
Now there was about 12ish girls there I think dressed all the same but to me many of them also looked the same and all were more curvy girls with the kardashian look which isn’t bad but not my first option, so I picked one with the possible intention of going for 2 but as I said none really blew me away, I wanted to play in the jacuzzi first but was empty and the water pressure was non existence so couldn’t be filled which was very disappointing as that was half the reason for going, the massage itself wasn’t good and wasn’t even a tease to get going, she did a short body rub but was the same pointless one they do here and again was disappointing as I was under the impression it be more nuru style, the sex itself was good and she did everything I wanted and went the entire time without clock watching or complaining because I last long.
If I had to give Riverview a score out of 10 for me it probably be a hesitant 7/10 being that there wasn’t really a girl I wanted which is not their fault at all but it also didn’t deliver what I was expecting and because of that I didn’t even bother to try Flame to see if it was any better as these places are the more expensive ones.
Would I return ? Maybe but if I were I’d probably try flame or call ahead to get a jacuzzi filled so I can start in there.

So after all my experiences I probably wouldn’t rate Bali that high to go on a crazy sex bender, the prices are ok but you’re not saving that much and even with a good experience I found there’s always a “but” whether it’s the excessive nagging for tips even before anything has started or other girls coming in annoying to be paid to, the guilt tripping, the lies the scams the potential stealing, so personally I wouldn’t go back with the intentions of spending a bit on girls unless maybe I had a room to myself but I’m also hesitant to take a girl back to my room where all my things are .

Also I found I never received teasing from any of these shops, was always extra money for “sexy bum massage” otherwise they’d just ask if I wanted more after the massage which to me personally is weird as I find it a good motivator for me to spend money.
Whether you know it or not Wooper you are now our self appointed sexpert travel agent for Bali mate, flipping great review good intel on the scams etc awesome

anynameuwish

Gold Member
cheers for the review man, ive been reading your lead up posts for your trip to bali, as i am keen to go also.
your experience is exactly what i was worried about, tho, i might go anyway and expect the worse, hopefully setting the bar low will help haha.
i think what most have agreed on is the wechat deal, even tho you dont know who you get till you open the door.
i just cant be bothered with the nagging and the always pulling some kind of BS.

Thailand is looking better and better, so far away tho lol

Wooper

Legend Member
Alright fellas update off experience, currently in Bali again for a wedding and with only 2 busy days left which won’t let me try much more in the punting department I’d though I’d drop another small review.

So to begin with it does feel like it’s less busy but that’s only my thoughts and don’t know if it’s a contributing factor but I’ve been getting hand relief for pretty much $20 at massage shops, basically if ladies at the front try grab ya and pull you in seems to be more likely extras available, still has some offering fs but wanna go to another hotel which I don’t wanna do but also the shops aren’t the best for it either so still upto the individual person.

Didn’t get as many this time as I was more picky and went in a lot smarter, caved twice to the sexy bum massage again but this time most I paid was $20 which still isn’t the best and don’t think it’s worth it but still doesn’t mean you’re getting extra which to me seems odd but likely just another way to trick people into paying more when you don’t wanna do extras.

Still don’t think it’s the sexual get away you’d hope but found more girls I liked this time.

Also started in sanur then back to Legian like last time and must say sanur isn’t the spot for it at all, hard time finding a place as they’re all mostly legit and only found one that offered but the selection of ladies wasn’t great

sam.leo

Bronze Member
I managed a few days in Seminyak in August in a small villa with a mate. We had an arrangement that if you were "entertaining" the other would hit a bar or restaurant for a few hours. We used one of the mobile massage businesses - VIP Top Massage who had a I think 4 different options for Service, everything was done very quickly on What's App and they sent through about 20 photos photos of girls so you know what you're getting. It's around $85 for 90 mins, B to B and a HJ or $150 for 90 mins full service. There are quite a few mobile massage services and they all seem to charge the same. The girl I chose was the one I picked from the photo and arrived on time so no bait and switch. The first girl was a looker, great fun and did anything you wanted, not a clock watcher and stayed for a beer afterwards. She gave me her direct number if I wanted to use her again as she said the agencies take 40%. The second girl not so good, friendly but a little rushed as she told me she sees about 10 clients a day as she's registered with laods of agencies!! The first girl said she only takes a few clients a week as she had a "real" job. Well worth the experience!!

jerry hattrick

Gold Member

I hear you on robbery. I should have known better than to leave my wallet in pants hanging on the wall. I was AUD$200 lighter than I know I had when I went in

Wooper

Legend Member
I hear you on robbery. I should have known better than to leave my wallet in pants hanging on the wall. I was AUD$200 lighter than I know I had when I went in
Yeh they are not trustworthy, its rough because you can feel like a duck but you gotta treat them all with the same suspicion, I keep my wallet under the pillow on the table, also in a Velcro wallet with a zip

voyuerism

Gold Member
cheers for the review man, ive been reading your lead up posts for your trip to bali, as i am keen to go also.
your experience is exactly what i was worried about, tho, i might go anyway and expect the worse, hopefully setting the bar low will help haha.
i think what most have agreed on is the wechat deal, even tho you dont know who you get till you open the door.
i just cant be bothered with the nagging and the always pulling some kind of BS.

Thailand is looking better and better, so far away tho lol
Thailand is def further away .. but on the flipside (pun ?) it's a guaranteed service. I just recent had 8 days in Patong - it's still on every corner and all the way in between as well. No comparison IMO

Wooper

Legend Member
Just remembered, had a lady basically drag me into a shop which herself wasn’t bad looking and at the time I didn’t want a rub and tug yet as I was being super picky but then seen 2 girls in the shop who were super hot so I caved and requested them, as I finished and was leaving the original lady was like tip? And I said you didn’t do anything lol plus it was her shop so she gets the cut but then got a bit bitter and was like gimme money or I’ll tell your wife you got happy ending here when I see her, don’t have a wife or anything but that shows gotta be careful with these people

Wooper

Legend Member
Bored and just had a random memory which I totally forgot to add to my review, most these massage shops even the ones that do rub and tugs have a bad habit of sticking you in the middle room and then when they get another customer they put them right next to your room which wouldn’t be a problem if these places weren’t just divided by curtains and some even are kinda see through so there’s not a lot of privacy so if you ever go maybe request to go on the end beds or request ones specific

Chief

Diamond Member
Bored and just had a random memory which I totally forgot to add to my review, most these massage shops even the ones that do rub and tugs have a bad habit of sticking you in the middle room and then when they get another customer they put them right next to your room which wouldn’t be a problem if these places weren’t just divided by curtains and some even are kinda see through so there’s not a lot of privacy so if you ever go maybe request to go on the end beds or request ones specific
I remember Iris Massage in Suby used to do that.
Then they took you to a room with Sasha the mamasan if you wanted to be naughty.

Wooper

Legend Member
I remember Iris Massage in Suby used to do that.
Then they took you to a room with Sasha the mamasan if you wanted to be naughty.
Forget the place name but the one in midland that’s just curtains a few years back was getting a massage and all I could here is slapping and this old guy who sounded like he was having a heart attack and I could barely hold in a laugh

Chief

Diamond Member
Forget the place name but the one in midland that’s just curtains a few years back was getting a massage and all I could here is slapping and this old guy who sounded like he was having a heart attack and I could barely hold in a laugh
Not so much of the old guy!

Wooper

Legend Member
Said in my review but old bloke I know got back the other day from Bali and got scammed to, goes into a massage shop and gets a pretty younger girl offer him extras so he agrees and they take the money upfront set you up then put you further back of the room and then turn off the lights and then send in another girl who’s much older and less appealing and when called out they refuse to give money back and make excuses as to why the original girl isn’t doing it even though she specifically says she is the one offering,

So basically don’t bother with massage shops for sex as they tend to be a serious scam and you will be out of pocket