• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Women not interested in sex.

Gemma

Silver Member
And yes.
The Frenchman had a gr8 time this afternoon, Left feeling like a stunned rabbit after getting blown for at least 20 minutes and then managed to feed the love tunnel twice with a good high pressure blow both times. :excited: :p I love my life some day's

HA HA home before wifey, No action at home tonight as I thought'

Gemma, I gave the romance a go, without a result, Just as well I think because I off loaded many little able semen into a few bags today, felt gr8, but fucked later energy drain :excited: :p
Ahh sad news on the effort made, but still the lack of interest from the wifey Frenchman.
I said before, the wives may not be interested anymore if the man makes no effort to help around the house, or else because the man is just rubbish in bed. So I guess it must be because you are just no good at it……..😉

stovo82

Diamond Member
Get a tan, get tattoos, get muscular, lift weights and get maxed out on steroids. Women only like muscular, strong Alpha males. They hate weak, Beta males. It is all about man's appearance.

Alfred

Diamond Member
... Get maxed out on steroids. Women only like muscular, strong Alpha males. They hate weak, Beta males.

Ha Ha I met a friend of my nephew's just recently. He had a huge body and a very high squeaky voice - too much time in the gym and wolfing down horse steroids I was told. I wonder if he can get it up any more in his state :)

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Ahh sad news on the effort made, but still the lack of interest from the wifey Frenchman.
I said before, the wives may not be interested anymore if the man makes no effort to help around the house, or else because the man is just rubbish in bed. So I guess it must be because you are just no good at it……..😉
Nah
she just got older and can live without, so I need to out source some talent.
Nothing wrong with my style Ha Ha
I have a talented French cock , tongue and a special gift with the lady's
The Frenchman

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Of course it's cheating,
No problem to this admission, Bot's need sex and fun, that's why some girls do what they do.
i admit to being a sex addict, and I don't give a shit what anyone say's

I need sex at least 4 times a week, usually with my fav, sometimes with another if it appeals to my crazy fucked up one eyed brain
and I know it, But so much fun watching a lady cum on the tip of your tongue and cock :p :excited:

Ha Ha Oooh La La The Frenchman

stovo82

Diamond Member
A man has right to sex with his wife/girlfriend. Sex workers help prevent rape and provide a valuable service for society. Sex to a man is like food, he can not live without it.

Last edited:
A

Albany

Of course it's cheating,
No problem to this admission, Bot's need sex and fun, that's why some girls do what they do.
i admit to being a sex addict, and I don't give a shit what anyone say's

I need sex at least 4 times a week, usually with my fav, sometimes with another if it appeals to my crazy fucked up one eyed brain
and I know it, But so much fun watching a lady cum on the tip of your tongue and cock :p :excited:

Ha Ha Oooh La La The Frenchman

Moi aussi 👍

Gemma

Silver Member
Get a tan, get tattoos, get
A man has right to sex with his wife/girlfriend. Sex workers help prevent rape and provide a valuable service for society. Sex to a man is like food, he can not live without it.
I was going to reply at length regarding this filth, but that comment is not worth the time. Or making this forum less fun and light-hearted than it should be with the words that would need to be said.

jebradio

Gold Member
I think there is alot of emotion here and a bit of piss taking... probably more of the later... as a male we need a physical connection and if it is lacking at home for various reasons (menopause in my case where the other half won't seek help or listen to reason) and the fact that we are wired different.. woman like to be treated like a princess.. massages, foot rubs, dinners... to get in the mood whereas guys just need someone to touch them... or even take an interest.. not the standard " how was your day.. gee that's nice... what's on netflix"... the girls we see make us feel included and that is all we want really...

G

greybeard80967

I was going to reply at length regarding this filth, but that comment is not worth the time. Or making this forum less fun and light-hearted than it should be with the words that would need to be said.
Gemma the imbecile is delousional

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I think there is alot of emotion here and a bit of piss taking... probably more of the later... as a male we need a physical connection and if it is lacking

Will we be seeing Pistols on the battle field?

If it is The Frenchman that pissed people off? and I don't know how?

Pistols at Dawn,
If I'm late, Start without me

stovo82

Diamond Member
My future is clear I will be seeing sex workers for the rest of my life. Life is not fair. Life would be fairer if there was an equal distribution of sex.

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
I'm not so sure that 40 has anything to do with it really .. they possibly never did enjoy it per se` ??
Plenty of 40+ ladies still horney AF

I have to agree here.... some people get together, maybe marry, have children or business venture but are not sexually compatable but stay together anyway.
No adventure is not adventurous.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Imbecile .. Delusional ..
these 2 are factual medical terms John ..
fuckwit , fir example, isn't tho .. even if its befitting his posts here
Yes, but I doubt any of us are 19th century doctors; with "imbecile" now considered offensive...
Also, how does a pile-on assist someone to consider a different perspective of which they may not be aware?