With or without?

Demon

Legend Member
Do many of the females where underwear?

I've notice some don't

Which females?

I have noticed that after they get naked with a punter all WLs are wearing no underwear. I have terrific powers of observation. Although that is not my priority in that situation (observing that is).

Is that what you meant?

S

sexnut

Negative. In everyday life I was suggesting.

Kelly Clarkson doesn't wear underwear :love10::love10::love10::love10:

svengali

Foundation Member
I wish more ladies would rock the braless look. Nothing looks more tacky that a singlet or spaghetti strapped top with bra straps showing or, worse, a low back showing an ordinary bra.

Demon

Legend Member
I wish more ladies would rock the braless look. Nothing looks more tacky that a singlet or spaghetti strapped top with bra straps showing or, worse, a low back showing an ordinary bra.

:notworthy:notworthy

W

WRXXXR

Sexnut, from my personal research (looking at bums of good looking women) most wear undies daily. Not hard to make out a VPL or G.

Demon

Legend Member
Sexnut, from my personal research (looking at bums of good looking women) most wear undies daily. Not hard to make out a VPL or G.

Yep.

I like the braless look if the boobs look good that way. Some are better with bras (D and larger usually).

A

Alecia the Foxx

I wear knickers if I am out and about when wearing a mini-skirt. Let's face it, not everyone wants to stare up your date when you bend over, although many do. I sometimes don't wear them when wearing a long skirt when out and about, and I don't wear them at all at home.

T

tiffanydoll

I like to let the air get to mine :) nice when walking down street with high wind and ya dress accidently blows up oooooerrrrrr :)

B

ballantyne

I do like the braless look on some girls, but I prefer a great pair of quality french panties.

M

molly_bikinier

I never wear underwear but I wear bikinis under all my clothes so that way i can take my clothes off and have the bikini on.

tony29

Bronze Member
I love going out with a girl knowing she isn't wearing any underwear.....just less to lose when you get back home :)

N

nicuma

i suppose it depends on the situation eh...

but for one knowing a girl isnt when ure out with her...that gets the blood pumping and all u want to do is grind or grab that fine ass....

major turn on

J

JasRob

I like it when girls don't wear bra and wearing tight shirts I can't help but stare on those nipples...LOL!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Love my knickers but don't own a bra........never have and most likely never will........
:laughing4
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Demon

Legend Member
Love my knickers but don't own a bra........never have and most likely never will........
:laughing4
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your lovely A cups don't need a bra. :love10::la::la::la:

:eek:ccasion14

Most B cups look great without a bra. :love10::la::la::la:

:eek:ccasion14

A

AlexandraSilk

Oh you are a wise man svengali.
Surely the name; underwear, would clearly suggest the purpose of the garment.

Sexnut, I don't wear panties outside of work. There are lots of girls I know who choose to go "commando"

muffdiver

Gold Member
I like it when girls don't wear bra and wearing tight shirts I can't help but stare on those nipples...LOL!!

I'm one that also enjoys when the girl wears a nice tight sweater with no bra as it shows of the beautiful lines of there amaxing body.

Oh yeah