Winning or losing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Larry83

Hi Everyone, just something i thought i would post.

I was on my way home from work last night and saw Geelong and West Coast Supporters.

Now i noticed some of the West Coast Couples and some of the girls tried to hug up to the guys and the guy just shrugged her off.

So i thought i would pose a question.

Is your partner more kinky if their sport team wins?

Or is your partner more kinking when their sporting team loses?

L

Larry83

As an example

Okay, for an example.

When my friend's bf's team loses, she says he is more frisky in the bedroom and a bit rougher.

But if his team wins, he is more submissive and relaxed. (and sometimes the sex doesnt go for as long)

svengali

Foundation Member
In my humble opinion anyone silly enough to treat his girlfriend that way because his team loses doesn't deserve to have her. It just confirms my long-held opinion that people who go ape over sport in any form don't have much between their ears.

S

Spunkymunky

I know plenty of "avid sports fans" some of whom are TOTALLY obsessed with all different sports. And the ones i know now don't let the way the team plays effect their sex life or the way they treat their girlfriends (unless one of us is stupid enough to say "ahaha my team creamed your team" hehe). I have had an ex or two who let sporting commitments and supporting a team affect our relationship.....and as you said Sven - not a lot between the ears.

Y

young couple

and the winner is.....

When we play sport, its generally in the bedroom or loungeroom or some other room, and starts off pretty fair and even, then she seems to get infront, and I have to come from behind, once I break through the defence, I manage to get on top, then after a fair bit of back and forward, to and froing, there's a loud cheer, and the score is even. A quick break then back for the second half.
Slow to start after a bit of fumbling and screwing around, I get ahead, only to be bought down by two of them one high one low, I get the penalty shoot and scores.
I win, I win I scream. Not at all she says and reaches into the draw, hummmm hummmm the substitute is on if been sent to the change rooms, only to be pulled off just before the end. At least the crowd went home happy.

L

Larry83

Good Point Sven and Spunky - that is so so true,
hehe i love your comment young_couple hehe

I saw this and had a bit of laugh as well.

RULES FOR BEDROOM GOLF

1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play - normally one club and two balls.

2. Play on a course must be approved by the owner of the hole.

3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out.

4. For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.

5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the hole.

6. The object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied that play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.

7. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will normally take time to admire the entire course with special attention to well formed bunkers.

8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played, or are currently playing, to the owner of the course being played. Upset course owners have been known to damage players equipment for this reason.

9. Players are encouraged to bring proper rain gear for their own protection.

10. Players should ensure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played for the first time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing on what they considered to be a private course.

11. Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at all times. Some players may be embarrassed if they find the course to be temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternative means of play
when this is the case.

12. The course owner is responsible for manicuring and pruning any bush around the hole to allow for improved viewing of, alignment with, and approach to the hole.

13. Players are advised to obtain the course owners permission before attempting to play the back nine.

14. Slow play is encouraged. However, players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace, at least temporarily, at the course owners request. (Course time is Four to Five Hours)

15. It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have to agree with Larry, avid sports team fans react differently sexually after their team wins and half the time they have no sexual interest if their team losers.
When I was running Langtrees we were always busier if our home teams won and very quiet the weekends both our footy teams lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

young couple

????

What happens if it is a draw.....or a cricket team???? But is cricket a sport???
Just hope the game isn't washed out, showers isn't everyones cup of tea.

Suppose its going to be a bad year for dockers supporters. And if you follow the eagles, well my thoughts are with you during this sad and lonely time.

Remember its not about winning, but how you play the game!!! Lol.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Now now now they are only down a bit for the night, sports is a hobby and if you are passionate about your hobby of course you feel a bit down after a loss, but they are back to there natural horniness the next day.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Well Langtrees can't be too busy these days as both our teams are losing nearly every week. Eagles lost by over 100 points last week, all u fans must be terribly disappointed right now. Hope this doesn't mean that there's going to be no-one feeling like sex till they win again as that could be a while the way it's looking....lol

S

sexiness

I managed to hook myself a non sports finatic and so every weekend is a fucking good one ;) :icon_blow

L

Larry83

lol, as i now work at the football games, it was fun to see couples, one in geelong gear and the other in eagels gear.
And as i was serving drinks how they playfully stirred each up, in a good way. Then stopped and hugged as they then went back to watching the game together.

And then at half time, he pulled her Geelong scarf off, of her and put it on his own neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.