Win A Harley Davidson

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
Yes Obbie, it was all a bit anticlimatic wasn't it? User 'crossx' was the winner but a click of his ID
https://www.talkinsex.com/members/crossx.10382/ indicates they haven't been active since 2019??

I think in future Ms.Langtrees should just get Langtree/Talkin Sex users to enter a prize draw themselves
rather than be in it by default. If crossx doesn't show up, that'll be what? FIVE users who missed out on
the price? yikes! 😅😅😅
Yeah, that's weird init?

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
The user name is from the website not from here as it was a langtrees.com competition and please don't talk her into a redraw it took 45 mins on a video call between MA myself and our IT guy trying to 1 get her how to use the random generator thing and 2 for it to pick a member that fit the winning criteria..... PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN 🤣 🤣

christie-luv-alice.gif

LongHair

Legend Member
The user name is from the website not from here as it was a langtrees.com competition and please don't talk her into a redraw it took 45 mins on a video call between MA myself and our IT guy trying to 1 get her how to use the random generator thing and 2 for it to pick a member that fit the winning criteria..... PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN 🤣 🤣

View attachment 209443
it would be worth a re-draw if only to caputure a video of you talking MA through it 🤣 🤷‍♂️

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I thought I updated yesterday,Yes he called me Saturday, he is in the bush and not back for a month and said any one special to me on the forum can have a test ride.Esa my ex owned the bike and he is around to show any one special to me the ropes. He has to organise storage as he has just taken on a 6 month contract.

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
I thought I updated yesterday,Yes he called me Saturday, he is in the bush and not back for a month and said any one special to me on the forum can have a test ride.Esa my ex owned the bike and he is around to show any one special to me the ropes. He has to organise storage as he has just taken on a 6 month contract.
Seems like a hassle with storage and logistics. Happy to take it off your hands. ;)

Obbie

Legend Member
Maybe throw a leg over and go for a spin on the back . Bring back some memories maybe ❤️❤️

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Over the next few years, TS will change to just AMP news around Australia; I'll be looking for a partner who can run there own business, providing me with 20% of the income that can be earned from this forum. Langtrees.com will have its own forum, that will be specific to members and advertisers.
At least two years away, so don't go panicking; we just do not have the time to work on both.
I am looking for a Forum Administrator expert, and I Have $1500 a week with the percentage of sales to offer; they must work from Burswood and be prepared to put in 10-12 hours daily.
If interested email me at nz@langtrees.com my messages to full at the moment