Why

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Its funny how we use:

Hand Job/ Head Job... for sex acts on men..

But Cunninglingus on women,... No mention of Job there.. makes you think now doesn't it?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Hmmmmmm he could be suffering Ugly-Cock-Syndrome,
Lucky for me I have a PegLeg.

cock._large.jpg

Wooper

Legend Member
All the jokes to the person aside I do get what he means, when a person enjoys to please they put in effort but there are some girls mainly from AMP in my experience who offer it but put in no effort or stop after a min or 2

Phoebe

Legend Member
All the jokes to the person aside I do get what he means, when a person enjoys to please they put in effort but there are some girls mainly from AMP in my experience who offer it but put in no effort or stop after a min or 2

You do know a cock in the mouth =. lack of oxygen for person doing the "Job". don't you?

Wooper

Legend Member
You do know a cock in the mouth =. lack of oxygen for person doing the "Job". don't you?
.....not sure what you’re trying to get at here as I’ve said nothing about suffocating themselves on a dick just that some seem pretty uninterested in doing it but offer it for the extra buck

Phoebe

Legend Member
.....not sure what you’re trying to get at here as I’ve said nothing about suffocating themselves on a dick just that some seem pretty uninterested in doing it but offer it for the extra buck

Oh I see... where you are trying to go here. but really ...

Wooper

Legend Member
As I said sometimes this stuff is on offer but when they’re not into it or doing it for some extra coin you’re not getting the best service, goes for non SW to if you’re with a girl who doesn’t really like giving it good chance the bj won’t be that good

Phoebe

Legend Member
goes for non SW to if you’re with a girl who doesn’t really like giving it good chance the bj won’t be that good

Hmmm do you return the favor all times of the month?