• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Why is it so???

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I havent really travelled in all my young yrs(?) i've only been to thailand (patong bch) twice n Rottnest Is a few times
whilst walking thru Bangla rd n visiting the many bars n go go clubs i found the women n girls couldnnt keep their hands of me eg. welcum hansum man if i didnt have 3 girls hanging onto me while walking thru the area there was sumthin wrong with me
now back in perth u cant even look at em without being accused of assault here in perth i notice if ur walking down the same path 10 mt bfore u pass em they cross the road then when u've passed em they come back over
I've even tried striking up a conver with a young asian on a bus about her I Phone
"Why why do you want know ?" with a growl n a scowel was her reply at thesame time she was jumping thru the window just to get
away.....sheesssh wats rong with these bitches no wonder we turn gay
even in the clinic i go to been 2.5yrs theres 4 pinays there 1 of em im sure she hates me cant get jackshit outa her yet she goes to next patient n shes all gooey ga ga
its nanot as thou im gonna ripp theirclothes off,well mayb, just wanna b sociable .i know 1 pinay just cum bak from 4 wks hols so i asked where she went ...."i havent been on hols i was on day shift "she says at that point i had enuff of her just rolled over n said f#ck sakes why do i bother n said to her i wont disturb u again
sorry bout the rant but this issue really peeves me of
im not disfigured in any way not disabled just a sick old fart who needs some bTLC n not langtrees style

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
It's quiet sad. I'm always talking to strangers my adult children tell me off, tell me stop talking to randoms.
I'm the same with work go over on time chatting just listening to everyday issue's people are going through.
Listening to someone, showing compassion etc is not hard. We live in a world caught up in our own stuff people have no time or care for others, very sad IMO

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Miss M.....adult children???.....you're ugh mmm..adult children oh did i get u wrong ...gulp :(

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I'm 44 beep my eldest is 25 and I all so have a 8 year old grandson.
I'm no spring chicken luv
That reminds me I got called an old chicken recently for a gent I refused to see I think he was trying to say old broiler lol

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Your child beat you by two years... :) if it was the eldest that had said child ;) sorry I had to. call me a bitch... .....

Sooner be called old then dead.. ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
OK beep.....

MM is 44 minus 25 = she was 19 when she had that child right..

her 25 year old child has a 8 year old right now so 25-8 = 17 . therefore 2 years younger than MM the granny.... ;) now that is if it was that child that gave birth which I am guessing is the case...

now do u get it Bepp.....LOL

Miss Monique

Legend Member
She was 16 when she has my grandson his birthday beginning of the year her's is end of year
But yes Phoebe is correct

Happy2

Legend Member
Well done Phoebe
il_214x170.740043314_6uz2.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
She was 16 when she has my grandson his birthday beginning of the year her's is end of year
But yes Phoebe is correct

Was there any chance that I was wrong? what did mummy think when daughter told her she was carrying child? did mummy think atleast I dont need to buy her tampons for a few months now...

Happy2

Legend Member
Was there any chance that I was wrong? what did mummy think when daughter told her she was carrying child? did mummy think atleast I dont need to buy her tampons for a few months now...
Probably thought
"that bloody Phoebe must have been in Adelaide again "

Phoebe

Legend Member
nope, just came back from Sydney...... Adelaide need to go back there soon, and have a seafood fest............ Go and have a few dozen oysters are the east end oyster bar...

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I was not happy, I may be a WL but have strong morals and beliefs.
For H2 I'm Catholic please don't hold that against me
Both my late husband and I have always been supportive even when we have not condoned the behavior or circumstances at times. Things happen in life and you deal with it the best way you can

Phoebe

Legend Member
10/10 there MM, I agree somethings in life just happen, the stork gets confused at times..
But all jokes aside you cant be with them 24/7 can you.

Phoebe

Legend Member
10/10 there MM, I agree somethings in life just happen, the stork gets confused at times..
But all jokes aside you cant be with them 24/7 can you.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
So beep I'm mindful not to hijack your post
So what is it you feel you need luv what is it about the negative responses from the people you mentioned about that could have been better or made you fell like a more valued person.
I get you don't need Langtree/WL attention but what is it you need. How can here TS community help.
Sorry yes I know this is a sex forum but .......

Happy2

Legend Member
I have to say it's a culture shock going to Perth from the country
Just to used to having people stopping for a chat at the smallest excuse up here
Get to Perth and even pubs are not as friendly as you would wish Granted its probably Apple's and oranges but it seems a big divide between country city in the friendliness stakes

Phoebe

Legend Member
Bepp my take is this.:

Years ago men were the only bread winners woman stayed home, then globalization hit which forced prices up, including house prices, so then women had to work and leave the home, then by magic women had money to spend, and spend on themselves too, then as a decade or two passed women mums told their daughters they didn't need a man to make them complete "The sisterhood" so daughters studied well and got good paying jobs on there own" Sisters doing it for themselves" and approached banks and the likes for housing loans "Independent woman" and they had money left over for "bills bills bills" you see men are to blame here for your above situation....... as for talking to people well drive home press the remote on th garage door, park in garage walk into house via that, roll down door, and do u ever see people about these days NO....

Phoebe

Legend Member
Just to used to having people stopping for a chat at the smallest excuse up here
Get to Perth and even pubs are not as friendly as you would wish Granted its probably Apple's and oranges but it seems a big divide between country city in the friendliness stakes

+1 agree.... Plus go out anywhere these days everyone is on a phone, head on screen who cares, until they go home a jump into bed alone and think hmmm something is missing.... :(

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
I was not happy, I may be a WL but have strong morals and beliefs.
For H2 I'm Catholic please don't hold that against me
Both my late husband and I have always been supportive even when we have not condoned the behavior or circumstances at times. Things happen in life and you deal with it the best way you can
I was born Catholic to Miss M
Even spent 2 yrs at a bloody Christian Brothers school out Tardun
So no offence meant

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Well said H2
Wish I had people next door to me like that. The mother and son next door bail me up most days some times several times a day, come knocking on my door lost track as to how many times I have had to grab my dressing gown and cover up the lingerie. She starts calling out my name as soon as she hits the driveway. I live in a street that reminds me of my childhood we all know each other, keep an eye out each other home etc the lady next door even bailed up a regular customer asking was he going to be long as she needed my help, or the now divorced son bringing over his track pants needing draw string replaced, I trying to wipe c** off my face before answering the door as they know if my car is here I'm at home

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I think it might be about size. Size of town apparently matters when it comes to friendliness.

When I moved to Canberra from Sydney, I was astounded that people here said 'thank you' to the bus driver when alighting at their stop. WTF?! Pretty soon though, I thought it was rude when some blow-in from the big smoke wouldn't express their gratitude to the bloke (or blokette) just doing his (or her) job.

Walk along a crowded beach in Sydney and chances are nobody is going to acknowledge you as you pass them. Do the same at a quiet beach like Batemans Bay and most people will smile and say g'day. People generally seem to become friendlier when there are fewer other people around. A bit like when you run into other Aussies overseas: you wouldn't have said boo back home to each other, but generally speaking are more likely to strike up a conversation if you're in, say, Ulaanbaatar.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Walk along maslin beach and say g;day and see what happens ;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I intend ignoring these negative peeps such as H2. XLNC ....PHOEBS ur wrlcome full of....info i look forward to ur input so informative Miss m..wat do i look for dont worry bout HI-JACQUING my rthread ur welcum wat do i look for
im not interested in that smelly gash ....i lookung for some one that'll treat me an accept me like i am warts n all some one who doesnt mind washing her intimates with mine mayb sharing ;) someone to share lifes up n downs n get on with life
yes i know this is a sex forum but surely we can ask q's as im sure theresa wide section of peeps out there

so cum on there must b someone out therewho's gone thru wat ive ritten how did u handle the sit.
K
XLNC SINCE ur in cahoots with H2 i wont accept ur hugg

Phoebe

Legend Member
I intend ignoring these negative peeps such as H2. XLNC ....PHOEBS ur wrlcome full of....info i look forward to ur input so informative Miss m..wat do i look for dont worry bout HI-JACQUING my rthread ur welcum wat do i look for
im not interested in that smelly gash ....i lookung for some one that'll treat me an accept me like i am warts n all some one who doesnt mind washing her intimates with mine mayb sharing ;) someone to share lifes up n downs n get on with life
yes i know this is a sex forum but surely we can ask q's as im sure theresa wide section of peeps out there

so cum on there must b someone out therewho's gone thru wat ive ritten how did u handle the sit.
K
XLNC SINCE ur in cahoots with H2 i wont accept ur hugg

You are not in that boat alone bepp, and that goes with women which are just as lonely, actually some very beautiful ones are just that, as men think they are with someone as she is stunning but she could be just as lonely as men are.... it modern day life I am afraid... apartment living is one cause, the internet is the other which is ironic in this case, and money people dont want to be burnt...

As for washing your undies together, I wouldn't do that, I prefer to hand wash mine.... ;) You could possibly be amazed that loads of WL's are actually lonely at home....

I think Happy2 summed up it , country is friendly, I stay in Kalgoorlie, Ceduna and the likes while I drive over oz, and those places are friendly as, like happy2 mentioned but as soon as you get to the cities forget it, and even the likes of Wagga is friend;y...

Happy2

Legend Member
I did find Canberra a fairly friendly town apart from one odious little chappie
Thanks for the friendly emoticon earlier Your XLNC
But the odious little chappie I was referring to wasn't actually you
It genuinely was a odious little man with small man chips on both shoulders

Phoebe

Legend Member
Thanks for the friendly emoticon earlier Your XLNC
But the odious little chappie I was referring to wasn't actually you
It genuinely was a odious little man with small man chips on both shoulders

Was that a bitch slap or what was that? :) Canberra is a shit hole...... if you ever want to know what death is going to be like go to Canberra.....

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
And there I was doling out friendly hearts to all and sundry.
Was that a bitch slap or what was that? :) Canberra is a shit hole...... if you ever want to know what death is going to be like go to Canberra.....
Actually, Phoebe, it's nowhere near as gloomy as you. :p

Even without veges.