Why I'm so? Can anybody tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

booblover_19

Hello there,

thanks for this great forum. I feel free to explain this here don't know why. Okay I am a 19yrs old boy. I love elder ladies..I mean aged above 35.. I don't know why I feel so. I'm mad about this actually.

I don't get aroused while am seeing some beutiful girls in my age. But just a look from some elder (mam's) arousing me. I don't know why I love this way. Could you share some advices?

Thanks.
sam!

F

FunFunFun

I know what you mean. When I was 21 I met a 65 year old in Sydney's Blue Mountains. I had the last cabin, she arrived at reception etc I suggested she share my room as it has two sets of bunks. So I am in my bed she in hers we were taking about life etc when she said her husband died 22 years earlier and had no partners since. I asked why etc..she said work, children not attractive...to which I said much to my nervousness..."if I met you in a bar, restaurant I would be so happy to end up having a fling with you" Her answer was "No way I am too old you would'nt be interested" ...By this stage I was hard and throbing the rain was ponding on our cabin roof and I knew my next words had better be good if I was to experience my fantasy. I said " Honesty I find you very sexy I cannot beleive you have not had a lover for so many years the thought really turns me on, in fact my cock is throbing thinking about you there in bed and what we could be doing".....she went silent...I felt I had made a fool of myself...After a chilly one minutes silence she said "Oh my you have turned me on would you like to come over here".... wow....my korny lines worked...and so I asked her over to my bed she arrived from the end of the bed naked and climbed in next to me and to my surprise began cuming as soon as I began kissing her..I put her hand on my cock which made her moan and I had not even touched her pussy tits just kissing. Well I made my way between her legs licked her for 20 minutes god she came and came then slowly kissed up her front teasing my cock between her legs she went off as I slowly pushed my fat 8 inch cock into her and we fucked so wonderful it was the best sex I have ever had and even today at 40odd I often think back and smile. Older woman milf's etc are so much more sexy than younger woman. So happy hunting

C

Curious1

So you like older women. Who cares. There are worse fetishes out there :)

p.s. i like older women as well...however this may be bias as i have not had the company of a younger woman in recent years.

Z

zahli'sveil

ok booblover 19 i dont see how this is a problem at all....you sound a little concerned about it....dont be concerned, its natural to like what you like, and its not strange and weird.
I bet plenty of elder women would to actually know this. I am a 30yr old female, i would be soooooo flattered if a 19 year old looked at me and saw that sexy.
My close friend is 28 and he's been seeng a 49 year old woman for the past 2 years, her kids are the same age as him and the attraction is beautiful, she really feels special and he absolutely adores her....
We cant help who we find attractive or what turns us on...i say go for it, age is nothing but a number!

adam74

Silver Member
I still love older women after all these years, so I wouldn't be too worried about that particular fetish :)

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Hello there,

thanks for this great forum. I feel free to explain this here don't know why. Okay I am a 19yrs old boy. I love elder ladies..I mean aged above 35.. I don't know why I feel so. I'm mad about this actually.

I don't get aroused while am seeing some beutiful girls in my age. But just a look from some elder (mam's) arousing me. I don't know why I love this way. Could you share some advices?

Thanks.
sam!

booblover, this is not a fetish, it is a natural thing and nothing to be embarrased about.

It probably has it's origins in your earliest childhood, maybe you were comforted by an Aunt or grandmother and from this grew a sense of security when with older women... So it is a healthy position you are in... so enjoy it while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.