• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Why do you girls wear glitter?

W

WRXXXR

Noticed over the years that lots of strippers / waitresses use glitter as do a lot of girls (attention whores type - bless em!) who go clubbing. Noticeable on their cleavage area mainly.

Perhaps it's to get us in trouble when we come home, unknowingly, covered in glitter?

Never been able to find out why and I reckon most straight blokes aren't really a fan of glitter..

W

WRXXXR

The low cut top or exposed boobs achieves the exact same response, just as quickly :p

A

Alecia the Foxx

ok, fair enough. What about glittery lipgloss? That won't stick to you, and looks great, in my opinion.

R

RICHIE2012

Glitter has its uses!! Many years ago when I was a young fella, I had the misfortune to work with a really difficult & obnoxious guy - he was always hassling the juniors and making life awkward for them. He was also quite a prude. A number of us in the office looked for ways to sort him out but struggled to find one. However, the wheel of fortune always turns and one day we heard that a client had insisted that our boy join him for a drink at a local beachfront pub during lunch to celebrate a successful outcome to a case. In those days the pub had a 20 minute strip session midway during the lunch hour. A couple of us went along keeping a low profile and out of our boy's way. Then a few dollars in the right hands saw one of the ladies, after her performance, make her way over to our boy. After some teasing and flirting with him, she clutched his head deeply into the cleft of her lovely boobs. He disentangled himself and left immediately - his balding head covered in glitter. Nothing was said at the office, although many nearly wet themselves that afternoon. What happened when he got home was anyone's guess. I've always liked glitter ever since!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Glitter has its uses!! Many years ago when I was a young fella, I had the misfortune to work with a really difficult & obnoxious guy - he was always hassling the juniors and making life awkward for them. He was also quite a prude. A number of us in the office looked for ways to sort him out but struggled to find one. However, the wheel of fortune always turns and one day we heard that a client had insisted that our boy join him for a drink at a local beachfront pub during lunch to celebrate a successful outcome to a case. In those days the pub had a 20 minute strip session midway during the lunch hour. A couple of us went along keeping a low profile and out of our boy's way. Then a few dollars in the right hands saw one of the ladies, after her performance, make her way over to our boy. After some teasing and flirting with him, she clutched his head deeply into the cleft of her lovely boobs. He disentangled himself and left immediately - his balding head covered in glitter. Nothing was said at the office, although many nearly wet themselves that afternoon. What happened when he got home was anyone's guess. I've always liked glitter ever since!!

This is what WR3XR was getting at Girls with boob Glitter Which as Alecia said is eye catching It does have massive drawbacks for fellas who leave a club or other with glitter over themselves Especially if in a relationship
And if Fudds Vajazzling is in use and glitter is involved the Glitter trail could be even more damning What with glitter on lips, tip of the nose and cheek bones etc Fun explaining that

A

Alecia the Foxx

The same reason that I don't use strong perfumes, wear lipstick (lipgloss doesen't stain), and have unscented soaps and massage oils around. Discretion and all that.

Happy2

Legend Member
The same reason that I don't use strong perfumes, wear lipstick (lipgloss doesen't stain), and have unscented soaps and massage oils around. Discretion and all that.

The difference between a professional and a fly by nighter Right there Foxxy One

J

JasRob

Oh how I don't like it when ladies wear glitters...Its a sore to my eyes...

M

molly_bikinier

ok, fair enough. What about glittery lipgloss? That won't stick to you, and looks great, in my opinion.

You took the words right out of my lips! I wear glittery lipgloss to school this year (finished school now forever actually ;D) and it got really popular in my classes :eek:ccasion14

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe the W/l who wears glitter Can kiss the ex-married punters divorce papers make them more festive?