FF-
New Members
G’day gents,
Long time punter but somehow only recently stumbled upon this great forum - I’ve been doing it the hard way for the past few years!
Over the years I’ve had to wade my way through lots of crap massages or ones that never end up getting to that magical spot after a few visits - I’m sure most of you know this experience well. But that’s all part of the fun and in doing so I have aquired some really good gems over the years.
I am always looking for something new and exciting though, and I’m still trying to wrap my head around navigating this forum.
Would anyone be keen on sending me a DM and potentially doing a gentlemanly swap of some hidden gems that we may sometimes tend to gate keep?
Or if that is frowned upon, are there any well known girls on here that offer a good massage at a private residence and offer extras to a gentleman?
Thanks for reading and look forward to contributing to reviewing in the future.
FF
Long time punter but somehow only recently stumbled upon this great forum - I’ve been doing it the hard way for the past few years!
Over the years I’ve had to wade my way through lots of crap massages or ones that never end up getting to that magical spot after a few visits - I’m sure most of you know this experience well. But that’s all part of the fun and in doing so I have aquired some really good gems over the years.
I am always looking for something new and exciting though, and I’m still trying to wrap my head around navigating this forum.
Would anyone be keen on sending me a DM and potentially doing a gentlemanly swap of some hidden gems that we may sometimes tend to gate keep?

Or if that is frowned upon, are there any well known girls on here that offer a good massage at a private residence and offer extras to a gentleman?
Thanks for reading and look forward to contributing to reviewing in the future.
FF