• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who makes your bed?

C

Curious1

Who makes the bed in your house?

Is it a dominance thing? I was told last night that the person who makes the bed is the dominant one in the relationship. Does this seem right?

In my house, i make the bed....But the main reason i make the bed is im asked to. I have a military background and if you have ever slept in a bed that is made to military spec you would understand!
I make the bed so tight you need a crow bar to get in and out of it! My girl loves it! lol

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I make the bed more now that I am retired only because I have more time too. I now also do house work and washing and even prepare dinner a few night a week because I have time and prefer my wife to relax after a hard day at work.
:walk:

C

Curious1

Blue, i do not do washing...we have a washing machine but i wouldnt even know how to make it work lol
As for cooking....im not allowed in the kitchen...im really not that good in there lol

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
my ex and i always used to make the bed together. was a practicality thing... king size bed etc... mind you, we didnt make the bed every day, and i was always the one that straightened the sheets each morning, but they rarely got tucked back in etc daily.
maybe we were both just lazy. LOL

now that I am living alone, the bed gets made once a week, when i change the sheets, lol. or whenever i have a visitor over... haha

ok, yeah so i am just lazy... but i am a restless sleeper and the sheets are always all over the place in the morning, especially during this hot weather... i usually just sorta roll them up down at the foot of the bed and they stay there until i actually use them.

As far as the idea of dominance with it.... in my opinion its the one NOT making the bed thats ruling the roost, getting someone else to do it all the time!

C

crystalbelle

im too lazy to make my bed and my ex was too. I would make it once a week when i change sheets, maybe a bit ore but thats it. was always me tho!!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I MADE the bed...literally...

It is a huge Four Poster...I made it in 2005 out of Solid Jarrah.

It rises, from the floor, like an Altar, its sides are made of tongue and grooved Jarrah, the 4 x corner uprights being made from 120mm x 120mm rectangular solid jarrah, machine sculptured on a wood lathe.

Once the base was made I filled the inside with polystyrene beads, then fitted and screwed down the lid, like one would fit the lid onto a coffin.

Then I tiled the top surface, in 400x 400 Black Italian Glazed Wall tiles... on top of which now rests the Mattress.

Horizontal Jarrah boards 160 x 21mm surrounds the top of the four posts, whilst the head board is constructed from Tongue and Grooved Jarrah, which extends upwards to the same height as the top surrounds, where there is concealed 'mood' lighting and inbuilt reading lamps.

Ruby Red Curtains, with Gold sashes adorn each corner post... at the 'foot end' of the bed is a large 'flat screen' T.V.

It is 'She' however who 'makes' the bed on a daily basis.

Last edited:
P

Pleasure Me

I make the bed in our place. I'm probably more dominant with most things but occasionally it's nice to let him be the boss. ;D

CathyDomme

Gold Member
Last out of the bed makes it... thats the only rule... That means weekdays it is usually me, and on weekends it is usually my girlfriend.

Curious, a bed made with full hospital corners and drum tight sheets is an experience to have, but too much like hard work to make it like that everyday... Thank god for donas and fitted sheets... LOL

C

Curious1

I will not ever allow fitted sheets in my house....thats just being lazy LOL

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I make my bed when my ex stayed over we made it together
Im a orderly at a hospital so i make beds all day:hello: