• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who likes to dress up?

scavenger

Gold Member
I love getting dressed up & in to character! What's your favourite outfit... nurse, maid or school girl? x
,, or singlet (no bra) shortish skirt(creases ok)) (cotton undies))) thongs (Australian style)))). hmm,,sounds like the girl next door.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Cmon now mature woman acting like a school girl just dosent seem rite

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
girls-pigtails_coed-66.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Cmon now mature woman acting like a school girl just dosent seem rite
Women in their early/mid 20s dressing up as schoolgirls is fine, just fine, very fine indeed, or even unusually younger-looking 30-year-olds, but when they are much older than that then they just look stupid ("So you're repeating Year 12 for the 19th time?").
I love getting dressed up & in to character! What's your favourite outfit... nurse, maid or school girl? x
(d) All of the above.
(Teacher, secretary, policewoman, etc. would also have been correct, miss.)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
If they were wearing said heels at school me thinks sexual education would of been more interesting...

Sasha Webber

Bronze Member
hey everyone

I absolutely LOVE being able to dress up in different costumes etc.. any excuse to dress up... it gives you a chance to express yourself creatively and playfully and makes for a spicy evening of fun i think... it brings part of that fantasy side of things to a reality which i think is beautiful... i love getting to be a police woman or a school girl or a French maid.. they are some typical classical favourites though a few other nice ones are the air hostesses or the nautical themed outfits like a little sailor lady or a ladette sexy pirate... ;) i saw Missy in her uniform and could have simply spanked her for being so darn cute and sexy... she had this cheeky youthful bliss about her... I really like getting creative and making my own outfits like a cheerleader or a sexy office lady lol