• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who Likes golf?

XLPP

Silver Member
Read about the opening of golf in Pattaya, Thailand last week. Courses opened but no showers, no alcohol and no sitting in the club-house.

The players weren't bothered by that but were a bit upset that the caddies weren't allowed to touch their balls!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Ahhh Golf... I used to think that it existed to provide a forum for masochists and madmen to have openly accessible and socially acceptable club.
And the outfits - outfits that would make a gay blind man at Mardi Gras say "Whoa Darl, WTF are you wearing" - were merely a diversionary tactic to distract from the games true nature.

But I was wrong!
Playing golf isn't a symptom of madness, its a side effect.
Golf makes you mad, but funnily enough .... you kinda like it.

View attachment 85465
The reason we wear the outfit is purely due to the fact - WE CAN!!
That reminds me I went to play golf one day and they told me that I can't play golf here unless I am wearing two pairs of pants.
why do I need to wear two pair of pants may I ask???
They reply was because you might get a hole in one.

Noah11

Bronze Member
golf and women- they both end up being very expensive and addictive, they can both make you lose your mind, but when they are good, they are very, very good.

doob

Legend Member
Be wary of online shopping. For the wedding anniversary I ordered a diamond necklace and a beauty spa treatment for the wife online. All okay 'til I got a brand new set of golf clubs and a fishing rod!

doob

Legend Member
Mary Anne, your golf posture's not quite right. Follow the technique by the lady lying on the grass. I promise you I'll hit the ball clean as a whistle! I taught the golfer how to do it.

doob

Legend Member
As a couple approaches the altar, the groom tells his wife-to-be: “Honey, I’ve got something to confess: I’m a golf nut, and every chance I get, I’ll be playing golf!”

“Since we’re being honest,” replies the bride, “I have to tell you that I’m a hooker.”

The groom replies: “That’s okay, honey. You just need to learn to keep your head down and your left arm straight.”

Yorkshire Lad

Gold Member
As a couple approaches the altar, the groom tells his wife-to-be: “Honey, I’ve got something to confess: I’m a golf nut, and every chance I get, I’ll be playing golf!”

“Since we’re being honest,” replies the bride, “I have to tell you that I’m a hooker.”

The groom replies: “That’s okay, honey. You just need to learn to keep your head down and your left arm straight.”
Nice one doob you win the internet today with that one, funny and in context as well 👊💥