• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who Likes golf?

Scarlet A+

Silver Member
Ahhh Golf... I used to think that it existed to provide a forum for masochists and madmen to have openly accessible and socially acceptable club.
And the outfits - outfits that would make a gay blind man at Mardi Gras say "Whoa Darl, WTF are you wearing" - were merely a diversionary tactic to distract from the games true nature.

But I was wrong!
Playing golf isn't a symptom of madness, its a side effect.
Golf makes you mad, but funnily enough .... you kinda like it.

View attachment 85465
The reason we wear the outfit is purely due to the fact - WE CAN!!

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I've got one of those golf simulations at home.
You whack the ball as per normal, into a flexible screen which shows the golf course you are playing.
You can choose from most of the well known courses in the world and set your own weather conditions.
The kit includes the full set of clubs.
Its great for practising the swing for the driver and irons.

thirsty

Diamond Member
W
I've got one of those golf simulations at home.
You whack the ball as per normal, into a flexible screen which shows the golf course you are playing.
You can choose from most of the well known courses in the world and set your own weather conditions.
The kit includes the full set of clubs.
Its great for practising the swing for the driver and irons.
Where did you get that from if I may ask.

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
I love mini golf, the real deal is a bit too challenging for me, I'm a short game girl :)

Mopar63

Gold Member
I’ve knocked a few of my balls into the cup of life in my time, nice swing btw, careful reaching into those blackboys if you need to retrieve, prickly little buggers they are. 🏌️‍♀️

C

Crimson Idol No More

I used to really enjoy putt putt mini golf as a kid however I don't even think it is a "thing" anymore? 🙄