• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who has ever used Stevia

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I have been using Stevia for over six years now. Fantastic and yes it is very, very low in kJ.

I find it best to buy it in the big containers for home and the sachets for work. I use natVia brand. :) 20200217_171408.jpg

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
I prefer the chemical alternative, different horses for for different course, personally I think Stevia tastes like arse (& yes I do have a benchmark๐Ÿคฃ) invariably!

T

Tania Admin

I keep trying it but have to admit I like my raw sugar better. Luckily for me I only have 2 cups of tea a day. 1 at night, 1 in the morning. A nice Early Grey, fairly strong and black,,just in case any members ever offer me a cuppa๐Ÿ‘. I've never been a coffee drinker.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐ŸŠ

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Well each to your own I guess. Artificial sweeteners taste like bovine droppings to me. So it sort of is an ass thing really, to further your eloquent analogy...

The Voice

Diamond Member
Be careful artificial sweetener's have been known to raise blood pressures cause heart problems and send people into violent fits of rage.
Stevia is not an artificial sweetener.

I prefer Xylitol as a natural sweetener, specifically the Nirvana brand in the red pack like in the link below. They are more expensive than Stevia but taste exactly like sugar, looks like sugar, has the same consistency as sugar.

Anustha

Sizzling chemistry in mind ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…
Diamond Member
Mrs Langtrees is teaching me how I can include Stevia in my daily diet.

chibi

Diamond Member
Stevia is not an artificial sweetener.

I prefer Xylitol as a natural sweetener, specifically the Nirvana brand in the red pack like in the link below. They are more expensive than Stevia but taste exactly like sugar, looks like sugar, has the same consistency as sugar.

THIS is the best stuff!

Flatboroque

Thick Thighs Saves Lives.
Diamond Member
As above. Primarily for baking, but otherwise I avoid sugar entirely. It rots your teeth and gives you brain damage lol