• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who has a wand?

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
My partners favourite toy is easily her magic wand (like a hitachi wand). On her own or using it while she reverse cow girls me she just loves it. Feels awesome for me too when she uses it while riding me.
I'm wondering what are your favorite techniques for using 240v power wands?

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I have the genuine Hitachi that I use with a convertor

Some women are clitoral and go nuts using just the ball head
Others are more into penetration and I use the larger straight attahments
Then other are G spotters (my fave... goot for squirters too) and I use a curved attachment that looks like Gonzo's nose from the muppets
I think that ones my favourite

I find restraining them buy tying their legs and spreading them wide works best and saves me getting kicked when the going gets wild

S

sexnut

I would buy one instantly but then I wouldn't have a girl to receive pleasure from it. It is on my to buy from sex store list :)

S

Saige

Guys...stop the press...the best ever is the Serbian...trust me this thing BLEW MY MIND...I mean the BEST, most INTENSE and LONGEST orgasm of my life ever.....EVER!!

this link might give you an idea...

link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sexnut

Guys...stop the press...the best ever is the Serbian...trust me this thing BLEW MY MIND...I mean the BEST, most INTENSE and LONGEST orgasm of my life ever.....EVER!!

this link might give you an idea...

I've seen all of them already lol I really want one but no one stock in Perth

They cost (last time I checked) $1500 plus you would have tax and postage

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Saige

Did you know all the rooms at Langtrees are fitted out with the Magic Wand....