• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who do you remind people of

P

Perth boy

Have you ever been told by someone that you remind them of ???

Bruce Willis

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
seven days of the week and each day I seem to resemble one of the seven dwarfs...

Most times I`ll be either Sleepy or Dopey...

Happy2

Legend Member
seven days of the week and each day I seem to resemble one of the seven dwarfs...

Most times I`ll be either Sleepy or Dopey...
Yeah BB I know where your coming from with the Dopey
comparison, Copped that more than once

Happy2

Legend Member
...unfortunately, you're right there H2......bugger!!!!...... :)

As a coach he has only lost one game come Shield Final We will have to organise to waylay him and do a swap. You might as well get the glory Hey?

Fudd

Foundation Member
As a coach he has only lost one game come Shield Final We will have to organise to waylay him and do a swap. You might as well get the glory Hey?

........I like the way u think H2.....

Attachments

• Lehman.jpg
    Lehman.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 2
A

Anne Hathaway

I get Anne Hathaway the actress quite often, that and Shakespeare inspiring my name :)

A

Anne Hathaway

Re: Who do you remind people of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Hathaway
I get Anne Hathaway the actress quite often, that and Shakespeare inspiring my name :)
Sexy. Tell us more about yourself. Do you have a website?

No I'm just getting started, in fact I've only seen a client once! I'm still at that *adorable* stage where I might poke myself in the eye when trying to put on a condom with finesse.

I am also a showgirl/lap-dancer and have danced my way around much of the country.

Book worm or nerd also applies.

Nice to meet you. Do YOU have a website?

Demon

Legend Member
No I'm just getting started, in fact I've only seen a client once! I'm still at that *adorable* stage where I might poke myself in the eye when trying to put on a condom with finesse.

I am also a showgirl/lap-dancer and have danced my way around much of the country.

Book worm or nerd also applies.

Nice to meet you. Do YOU have a website?

No, I don't. Are you advertised anywhere?

P

Peter

hehehehehehehehe I would write more but the tears from laughter are still stinging my eyes. psml

P

Peter

Mother: the Devil Ex-wife: Charles Manson Kids : Santa Claus The Bank : Koonta Kintai