Why take an escort out for dinner? Were you hoping to establish an on-going relationship or? Wouldn't it be just heaps awkward?Got a good deal dinner a sex 500 as was over 2 hour booking lol someone’s a bit tight
NoWhy take an escort out for dinner? Were you hoping to establish an on-going relationship or? Wouldn't it be just heaps awkward
Some simps do that. Better VFM to book them for 2-4 hours with no dinnerWhy take an escort out for dinner? Were you hoping to establish an on-going relationship or? Wouldn't it be just heaps awkward?
Or see multiple for $250 half hour. I dunno what I'd do for 3 hour booking. Honeybay is $150 half hour FS? So could see three of them half hour for $450 + $50 fuel = $500.Some simps do that. Better VFM to book them for 2-4 hours with no dinner
Much cheaper options out there. I don't think there's a point taking an escort out for dinner. They live double lives, so even just talking to them...their name is fake, so the stories they tell you are as well.Or see multiple for $250 half hour. I dunno what I'd do for 3 hour booking. Honeybay is $150 half hour FS? So could see three of them half hour for $450 + $50 fuel = $500.
Any of these ladies are a lovely dinner guestAny good escorts to take out
A mexican restaurant you mean? If you take her out for a $20 burrito combo she might not be too happy about it.If I could afford, i would take the WL to a Mexican eatery.
This way I would signal her I have an above average PENETRATYOR.
I don't like bragging about this, but you know what I mean.
Mexican for sure for the first date.
Health tip: Don't do Chinese for the first date. It sends the wrong signal, you get it.
Try one of these stunners - scroll down to see the boutique companion dinner dates profiles
![]()
Dinner Dates | Boutique Companions | Perth Western Australia
Welcome to Dinner Dates Escorts, the only agency you will want to select for a lunch or dinner date covering Perth & the local Stunning Wine regions.au.langtrees.com
Same here
Money talks. Any escort will be haopy to get her time paid for eating out rather than being pounded in bed. Send a message tell them you wiol pay their rates while taking them out. No one is stupid to reject such an offer. No one will say they would love to be sandwiched under a fat ars to get paid while a drill rotating inside them.Any good escorts to take out
Sometimes it’s just about doing something differentMoney talks. Any escort will be haopy to get her time paid for eating out rather than being pounded in bed. Send a message tell them you wiol pay their rates while taking them out. No one is stupid to reject such an offer. No one will say they would love to be sandwiched under a fat ars to get paid while a drill rotating inside them.
Isnt it simp behaviour to be doing any of that. Why.......what is mindset of pplSometimes it’s just about doing something different
Personally I enjoy a variety of activities to break things up
I don’t think so at allIsnt it simp behaviour to be doing any of that. Why.......what is mindset of ppl
I don’t think so at all
Seeing a SW is about what you need, Sometimes people come and just hang out and cuddle, some book a dinner date because they want to feel like a gentleman
you’re not some kind of macho man because your mindset is “I’m going to fuck this bitch and leave” that is just eye rolling bogan behavior
SW is way more diverse than you
The SW knows how deal with such situations and put a smile on the face of the person. Not every person is talented in removing the clothes of women. Some do not know what the lady wants from him if she does not says it openly. Not many do. They give signals that needs a decoder. Its easier pay and forget, then get the next one.
Thanks some people understand XDI don’t think so at all
Seeing a SW is about what you need, Sometimes people come and just hang out and cuddle, some book a dinner date because they want to feel like a gentleman
you’re not some kind of macho man because your mindset is “I’m going to fuck this bitch and leave” that is just eye rolling bogan behavior
SW is way more diverse than you think
Oh Shazaam ... your negativity AGAIN.Why take an escort out for dinner? Were you hoping to establish an on-going relationship or? Wouldn't it be just heaps awkward?
Oh and I guess the person taking them out is going to spill all his deep and dark secrets ... YEAH RIGHT (sarcasm)Much cheaper options out there. I don't think there's a point taking an escort out for dinner. They live double lives, so even just talking to them...their name is fake, so the stories they tell you are as well.
is this man (ie. the face of Perth punters according to Langtrees!!) the one taking them out?Oh and I guess the person taking them out is going to spill all his deep and dark secrets ... YEAH RIGHT (sarcasm)
is this married man (ie. the face of Perth punters according to Langtrees!!) the one taking them out?
View attachment 261245
The person will not be lucky if the lady he agreed with was a member of the bait and switch. His dinner will be refined taming the chinese gradma out.Oh and I guess the person taking them out is going to spill all his deep and dark secrets ... YEAH RIGHT (sarcasm)
At least boilers are ok with eating a cheap chinese mealThe person will not be lucky if the lady he agreed with was a member of the bait and switch. His dinner will be refined taming the chinese gradma out.