Which Politician would you have SEX with?

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Stormy Daniels. Nope. Last thing I need is a shit bitch who talks . Not trust worthy, broke the number one rule of seeing any kind of working girl. Keep ya mouth shut . I am all ways baffled how these Girls/Women have no respect for themselves by Dobbin themselves by saying ,, " Yes I'm a skankie hoe who fucked Donald Trump for money and I want more "",, Why would you want the world to know that for beets the shit out me. I would never tell a fucking soul . So a big no for me.
As for a Pollie . Same thing . They can't keep there mouths shut. So another nope from me.
Not worth the effort. 😁🤭

ProfD

Gold Member

Which Politician would you have SEX with?​

Penny Wong... even though she plays for the other team, I'd enjoy the challenge of turning her if she was willing. And if not, the after not-sex talk would be really stimulating and honestly interesting.
Except she's in a committed relationship, former NZ PM Jacinda Adern. Again a smart, fascinating and empathetic woman.
Maybe both would work better? (Then they'd each think I was at the others' house and I could sneak into the lab and get some work done).

Further afield, Sanna Marin (Finland's PM) or the hot blooded Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez from the USA.

Last edited:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
That would be like selling your soul to the Devil
I have an invite to a political parties, AMG next month lol
I will have to suss them out a bit more.