• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Which of you gentlemen have be naughty boys on my property ?

Happy2

Legend Member
Been on a fence run and just found a whole lot of Wild Oats on my property

So my question is Who of you has been sowing his wild oats and more important who did you or wish you did the deed with ?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
oh deer, hope no one accidentally stepped on this new patch of soil...more importantly none of your alpacas had devour the new flavoured feed. :eek::eek::eek:

Happy2

Legend Member
She must be hiding in the neighbours GMO Canola Knows she's safe from there But FB loooves GMO she won't hide from him

Doubt Wildoats would be his call sign though More like crab grass

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So her name is GMO eh? Well, i don't mind consuming some GMO...great find HP! GMO, Canola, Canola, GMO...yummo.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So farmers have all the fun now? No wonder you spend so much times, oodles and oodles of it making noodles in the field eh. Hmmm...tending to his flock he says...indeed he does. :D

Happy2

Legend Member
Well maybe you two Gods Gifts should come up here with your weed whackers and solve my problem for me?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
stock-photo-23368426-sexy-girl-in-the-grain-field.jpg

432b06a0bd444e8e74f3201d79d86c41.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
IT'S TRUE....BREATHING THE COUNTRY AIR MAKES YOU CRAZY!

If Crazy means slowing the pace of your life a bit and smiling and talking to people you dont even really know and not looking over your shoulder or terrified of every knock on the front door
Well yes you are right