• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Which Muppet Sesame character are you

Winter W.

Gold Member
There has been to much heavy chat lately so this question was thrown up by a group of us in a private chat

It is in two parts
Which Character from Sesame Street or the Muppets do you consider yourself to be most like

And which character do you think your friends on the forum to be most like

I am Beeker for sure

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
H2, I could be wrong and just leaping to conclusions prematurely, but I think h/p just called us a pair of muppets. :shifty:

XLNC

Legend Member
What concerns me is how did he know I've got a monobrow. Has my webcam been hijacked?? :eek:

I better put my shorts back on, just in case.

Reactions: Bee

Happy2

Legend Member
What hurts me is I have no answer to his wit
His skill with the written word is second to none I will just slink away to the background and hope You , your xlnc can Sort him out

XLNC

Legend Member
Yes, I don't know where he gets his rapier wit from. I always thought pirates favoured cutlasses (and cute lasses). :jimlad:

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes, I don't know where he gets his rapier wit from. I always thought pirates favoured cutlasses (and cute lasses). :jimlad:
See he's gotten to you as well?
That's far below xlnc standards
He's sly this one

XLNC

Legend Member
Ahoy;- Like I said............... What a Team, "Talk-Talk-Talk" The Muppet Odd Couple...
Yep, talk talk talk but say nothing, that's us. Maybe we should enter politics, h2. Speaking of, it's nearly Budget night. Hope everyone's got their cigars ready. :cigar:

Happy2

Legend Member
Yep, talk talk talk but say nothing, that's us. Maybe we should enter politics, h2. Speaking of, it's nearly Budget night. Hope everyone's got their cigars ready. :cigar:
I can afford Bill Clintons brand of Cigar But Not the lady to insert it in to

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
H2, in answer to your question, it's more about the intelect . However, I don't know if I've even spelt that right.
OOPS ! Maybe you could help me out here H2. You seem quite intelligent . :smuggrin:

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey I'm not naturally mean spirited Morgan
But His XLNC sets the bar so high I am continually trying to match him

Happy2

Legend Member
Oi HP

I started this damn thread not you!!

Isn't it reprehensible how people hijack threads? Utterly reprehensible I say

I mean Never have there been finer examples of community minded forum members Than His XLNC and Myself ? Never have we belittled or insulted
I mean we see the foibles of all the others but we just Live and let live
But as per usual the lower classes turn on their betters

But these damnable Moderators They seem to think they run the bloody show

Oh Crap you do dont You ?

This has been a paid broadcast and does not necessarily represent the views of this writer

Last edited:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Evening has arrived.......................in the darkness comes all the, creepy, crazy,people, tonight will be an exciting night after all its "Budget night"..........what Drama`s will occur tonight?..........stay Tuned

mupp1.jpg

XLNC

Legend Member
'...Madam Speaker, in many ways farmers are the most resilient of all Australians and they are also our best environmentalists. :D [He opened with a joke.]

They have to deal with the varied conditions of a big land, fierce global trade and ever increasing competition.

At the moment, we have parts of our country that remain in drought. As such, we are committing over $300 million to help them get through these tough times. :greedy:

Equally important, as part of our economic plan, we need to start preparing for the droughts beyond today.

So all farmers will get an immediate tax deduction for new investment in water facilities, and a three‑year depreciation allowance for all capital expenditure on fodder storage assets. :greedy:

In addition, all farmers will be able to fully deduct the cost of new fencing from their tax bill. :greedy: This initiative will help to improve productivity and environmental management of the land.

Over the next few weeks, after further discussion with farmers, we will be releasing more details about our plans to strengthen agricultural production across Australia....'

Sounds like H2 and FB2 did all right for themselves. I wonder if someone brought back some Cubans for Smokin' Joe...? :cigar: