• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Which airline has the BEST Hostess?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Following on from the thread

Link not working so taken down

Which airline has the best airline hostesses? Mine would be Singapore Airlines, although I haven't flown with to many so my choice is limited lol

Does anyone have any stories they can share of them hooking up with an airline hostess?

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WRXXXR

Not qantas!!

Hottest I've seen was on a dodgy air Berlin flight. Also the dumbest. On seeing these mountains coming out through the clouds I asked are they the Swiss alps and she had no idea..

Z

Zoe From Rubys

Well if any one find out what one has the hottest ladies let me know I'll be sure to make my partner fly on a different one =) jkz

P

Perth boy

Emirates because they have girls from all nationalities

Alter that it would be Thai airways

Quant ass would be last

Demon

Legend Member
Definitely not quaint ass. Emirates is good. Virgin has some good looking virgins.

S

STEPHMAC

South African Airways, Plenty of Erykah Badu and Jill Scott look-a-likes among 'em.

W

wingman

It's one of very few jobs were the bosses can legally use appearance as criteria.

W

WRXXXR

Air Asia and tiger also aren't to bad if your a fan of Asian women.