Where would you love to have sex?

Tori Lion

Gold Member
I have had sex pretty much everywhere I have ever wanted to.....im very adventurous 🤸‍♀️ but I have never been on a boat before so, maybe that would be fun?🤷‍♀️ who's fucked on a boat?

DanDriver

Thenewguy
Silver Member
Only place I haven't is on a plane. Boat, car assorted public places the fun of almost getting caught and sometimes when you work eachother up so much quickie in the elevator is so much fun. But a plane would need a private one anywhere else wouldn't fit.

DanDriver

Thenewguy
Silver Member
I too don’t have many places left to cross off my list 😏🙈 I’ve gone all the way at an old workplace before.. have done all but all the way on a plane, let me win the lotto and get a private jet then I’ll edit this post 😂
Bailey = a slut for public fun 😍
Well ya need a private one or be able to be really subtle in the passenger seat business class or something. Public fun is great have fun when out then it's also a warm up for wildness at home.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Perry Lakes many times with the lady I married. Back seat of an '86 model Gemini. Though we are long divorced, the memories are EFFING vivid. God that girl could scream.

Longshot

Gold Member
Answer to the original question Vineta...your place!
I’ve fucked in a boat many time coz I own one and once in a plane with a new girlfriend. We were in business class returning from an overseas holiday and it was a night flight...awesome under blankets and trying to keep quiet!

Juventus

Bronze Member
Definitely want to try on a plane. Discovered that on an Airbus A380, the toilets in the centre have a wall that unclips for people in wheelchairs to double the size of the cubicle. Gives plenty of room for some fun. Plus you can each go through different doors.