• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Where to get decent sex toys?

S

Spunkymunky

Hey,
I've decided to leave off sex for awhile cos it doesnt seem to be doing much for me (don't even ask whats led to this conclusion!). At the moment all i have to entertain myself is a very expensive rabbit vibrator (actually a penguin but same thing) and its getting kind of old....does the job but i need something new. Any suggestions on good websites i can look at or any toys that are really good? I mostly use the awesome vibrating bit on my current toy......mmmm....... :)

S

Spunkymunky

The local gym.

This comment is in reference to the fact that i suggested that MAYBE i would buy some duo balls and have them in when i went to the gym......just to make my experience more enjoyable......Maybe if my trainer made my visit to the gym more enjoyable i wouldn't need them. Hehehe. Personally i really like the idea of getting off with all those people having no idea. But thats just me :)

M

Minxxy

Spunkymunky

I have more vibrators than I have had sex partners... if you dont include the girls.

I have bought most of mine from adultshop - either in store or online.

Duo balls dont really do anything for me to be honest. I have a pair and have tried them various times... They are meant to be good for increasing your... tightness... because your muscles need to hold them in. But sexual pleasure... not for me anyway.

My personal fave is a small metal bullet (not really bullet shaped but thats what I call it). Sits straight on my clit and boom... orgasm central.

My second fave is a long waterproof vibe I bought about 12 months ago. I love it because it is so versatile. Slim enough to be used for anal, can be used in the shower or bath...

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask!

Minxxy

M

Mary Anne PA

like Minxxy, you can't go wrong with the bullet or bullets.... get one with 2 bullet attachments and whammo.. have fun, inside and out... on you and a partner as well if you want... they just keep on keepin on... and can also be used in the gym as can get remote or one with attachments, but it would be hard fit hiding the amount of orgasms you would have..lol

any online store sells all vibes, just need to do a google search for bullets and find ones with a variety and can have attachments, not that you need attachments.. the bulklet does it all on its little egg shaped lone.. lol

S

Spunkymunky

awesome thanks guys. Ive been checking out adultshop. Fun fun.

stonebudda

Foundation Member
i'll happily be your sex toy.. no ordering or payment necessary.. and for a limited time you can get 11 free attachments to increase your pleasure.. 10 fingers (had to count just 2 be sure) and one tongue... at no extra charge..

:icon_lo70

ORDER NOW..

;)

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Hi Spunkymunky

It depends what you want from a toy. I don't know much about the toys that have been mentioned above. I've tried various bullets and found them pretty pathetic.

I love the very strong vibration of a particular toy on my clitoris which I can't seem to get from any other toys I've tried. It's a bit on the expensive side but well worth it for the most strong and fantastic orgasms you've ever felt.

The toy is called a Hitachi Magic Wand. Link is broken,so has been taken down This is the link for it and is also shown on the front page under best vibrator, pink ad at the top of the page.
A lot of women find this particular toy too strong, but good luck in your search.

Suzie

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spunkymunky

Thank you for the offer stonebudda but the whole point is satisfaction without the male!! And as much as i'm sure your various...........attachments.........are awesome im looking for non-people pleasure!!
Im gonna go check out that other one now suzie, i really like the vibrating bit on mine so i will have to investigate....and for those of you who are looking for a decent vibrator aside from the hideosly expensive rabbit (or equivalent) i bought something called a "venus penis" off adultshop.com. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

M

Magziemad/Rod

Toys

Have you tried a glass toy? :D You can heat them up and cool them down... I have at least five in my toy box he he... :headbang:

I get mine from adultshop and when the sexpo makes it around here you can get some really good bargains!

Ciao

xXx Mags xXx

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
My new fav toy (I killed my rabbit teehee) is the inflatable cock. Its starts off as a 5inch dildo but as you squeeze the little pump it gets bigger and bigger and bigger... I bought it a Vibrations on Charles St. My one came with a bullet that attaches to the same remote or you can alternately plug in any other vibrating toy. The inflating cock also vibrates. It is No.1 toy in my chest at the mo and probably will be until it goes the way of the rabbit 'sigh'

S

Spunkymunky

Hmmm now that sounds like a good investment barbie.....i think my rabbits on its way to bunny heaven....to much overuse teehee

V

viking32

sex toys ..are great,,fun,,,when i was married ..we got a vibirator a bit too, late ..smile we broke up divorce ,,well she found anothere man,,and2 months later she came and asked for the vibirator..what a cheek ...i was on my own and i just looked at her with a smile and said sorry i am useing it,,lol..
been playing with them for a long time .well not on me but with gf,,they are good fun.but again we are all individual ,,some like it hard and strong some like it soft and just moving,,
got a egg shape vib for internal use with remote .lol..very god,,
and nothing wrong with the normal shape vib,,too..even better when you use it compo with sex,,very nice ,,,good luck girls ,,
a joke for you ..a vibirator and a carrot was laying in this young girls bed ..the carrot says to the vibirator why are you shaking she is going to eat me ...