Where did you get your Sex Education??

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Indeed, it's a tradition that something gives you so much pleasure is a taboo topic that is never spoken about.

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Hmmm I got a same sex parent talking to as a young girl...
But then I was private schooled, dare I say... So I was sheltered until I was about 16 when I went to a co-ed school... Apparently teens drank alcohol and slept with each other... I was shell shocked!
Educated quite quickly... But as for the true learning... with Boyfriends and Relationships..

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hmmm I got a same sex parent talking to as a young girl...
But then I was private schooled, dare I say... So I was sheltered until I was about 16 when I went to a co-ed school... Apparently teens drank alcohol and slept with each other... I was shell shocked!
Educated quite quickly... But as for the true learning... with Boyfriends and Relationships..

I went to a co-ed school and I must say that has never happened to me....LoL *geeky*

Red Rum

Silver Member
We were all forced to watch the doco-movie 'Helga' whilst wearing our school uniforms...our teachers said buggerall....
Used to pinch the Kings Cross Whisper and share it around with the classmates...to see who cracked a fat the quickest.!!
HaHa!!
Those were the good old days of Rock and Roll...the 60s

X

Xavier Jung

The same place I always get educated...through my own experiences.

I love the University of Life.