• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Where can Male Punters lodge their complaint about bad service rec'd from licenced Brothel.

Moby Dick

Mr. Mojo Rising
Silver Member
My recent visit to Westminster Secrets, oakleigh, Vic turned out to be a horrible experience.

Immature GEN Z'ere acting like a teenage kid / stupid made up drama to complain about me.
She also had the cheek to take extra for GFE.

It did turn out to be a GFE (literally). She did act like an Angry GF unhappy with life.

She definitely did not want to entertain me at all...! Just take the cash and throw a tantrum to push me out in less that 20 mins of an hour session.

Is there any thing at all for male punters to complain / do. If so what / where?

S

SilverSurfer44

I wouldn't complain about a woman to government authorities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moby Dick

Mr. Mojo Rising
Silver Member
I think this is the right place to complain about a licenced establishment in Aduls Industry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210508_095032.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508_095032.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 22

peartywerty

Diamond Member
A Current Affair will help. They always side on the battler. LOL

Seriously though, the only place that would take your complaint seriously is the brothel you visited. You probably should have said something shorty after the event.

S

SilverSurfer44

A Current Affair will help. They always side on the battler. LOL

Seriously though, the only place that would take your complaint seriously is the brothel you visited. You probably should have said something shorty after the event.
Ha ha a current affair

sircurious

Legend Member
Well in my opinion Moby dick has paid for a service what he has not received in fact refused a service he has paid for.
therefore he should be entitled to a full refund only hope this doesn't happen with privates.
I think in Victoria everybody has to be licenced including privates.

Plumage

Diamond Member
ONE DAY IN THE SEX INDUSTRY COMPLAINTS BUREAU
MOBY: I want to make a complaint.
CLERK: Certainly, sir. What seems to be the problem?
MOBY: This working lady told me not to touch her, and then when I touched her she went ballistic.
CLERK: I see. So you touched her without her consent? That’s technically criminal assault, of course. Was this in a sexual context at all?
MOBY: Well duh! I was naked on her bed, so yeh.
CLERK: Ah, so sexual assault then. I think I understand now, sir. You sexually assaulted a sex worker and you want to turn yourself in.
MOBY: What? No! I want to complain about her reaction. She went off her face, like ... like ...
CLERK: Like you’d just sexually assaulted her? Did she report you to the police?
MOBY: Well, no ...
CLERK: Oh I see the problem now, sir! Silly me! Yes we can help with that. We can mail her a pamphlet on her legal rights as a sex worker and urge her to report you.
MOBY: Fuck you!
CLERK: Yes sir, if you like. I can do that for $350 an hour. But I must warn you: there is no touching allowed.

Paco

Gold Member
MOBY: This working lady told me not to touch her, and then when I touched her she went ballistic.
CLERK: I see. So you touched her without her consent? That’s technically criminal assault, of course. Was this in a sexual context at all?
CLERK: Ah, so sexual assault then. I think I understand now, sir. You sexually assaulted a sex worker and you want to turn yourself in.
MOBY: What? No! I want to complain about her reaction. She went off her face, like ... like ...
CLERK: Like you’d just sexually assaulted her? Did she report you to the police?
CLERK: Oh I see the problem now, sir! Silly me! Yes we can help with that. We can mail her a pamphlet on her legal rights as a sex worker and urge her to report you.
MOBY: f**k you!
CLERK: Yes sir, if you like. I can do that for $350 an hour. But I must warn you: there is no touching allowed.
Very good Plumage, you might like to join the Monty Python fans group on Facebook!😂🤗

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
If there is no touching how do you suck my cock and we make love with intercourse with a bit of doggy and a 69 for extra ???

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

I think Moby has the dick...