• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

When is you guys first sex experience?

feifei

Gold Member
I was a late bloomer at 22 back in 96 Met an elegant lady at Langtrees actually.... I still remember her blonde short bobbed hair and perfect body when she was leaning over me giving me a bj and giving me full view of her glorious pussy.... stupid me didn't know what to do with it 🤣

It was a wonderful experience

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
I had my first mutual oral when I was 18, I clearly remember is was a dark room in his place.
The intercourse I had first was with this person itself was in a hotel room when I was 21 I guess.
It was lovely. 😍

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
I was a late bloomer at 22 back in 96 Met an elegant lady at Langtrees actually.... I still remember her blonde short bobbed hair and perfect body when she was leaning over me giving me a bj and giving me full view of her glorious pussy.... stupid me didn't know what to do with it 🤣

It was a wonderful experience
why not search for her again or someone similar, coz now you know what to do with pussy!

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member

It was dark

And cold

And stormy

And I was all alone 😂😂
first 3 lines was like OH My gawd.
the next one was like how could you feel the storm while feeling your partner?
the last line was bolt from the blue, seriously

D

Deleted member 67386

16, she was 17 but had already been popped before me.
Was in the back on my first car mazda 626 in a harbour car park, didn’t even cum had no idea what to do hahahha but was an adventure for sure then after that we had 2 years of hardcore experimenting including anal, GS and BDSM just fucking like rabbits almost daily.. was a crazy first GF.
Ended when she got bored of me I guess and started sleeping around.

brack1936

Silver Member
Far out. The good sex didn't start until I was 20. I remember picking up a gorgeous English girl from Swanbourne when I was 19 and if she'd wanted good sex .... well, I had no idea. I think there were quite a few other girls when I was 19 too. Before that there was a Philapino when I was 18 and an Indian girl too. The rest I have forgotten. I don't think I scored too much before that. So, I probably didn't! Social skills have never been something I've been good with.

Tallboy

Gold Member
Spin the bottle and a game of dare with best friend and 2 girls.
Ended up in a haystack out of sight and did the deed. I think she was more keen than I was!

stovo82

Diamond Member
First paid sex at 20. I have only had sex with prostitutes. I am an ugly guy that can not attract women. I have come to accept that I am an ugly guy and I can not get any without paying for it.

D

Deleted member 67386

First paid sex at 20. I have only had sex with prostitutes. I am an ugly guy that can not attract women. I have come to accept that I am an ugly guy and I can not get any without paying for it.
U should try get a minga off bumble or something so u can get free pussy then pay for the hotties on the side ;)

Rankin

Gold Member
16 in the front seat of the old man's AP5 Valiant, not long after getting my licence.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Paying for sex is my only option. I tried and failed at online dating. No matches proves I am ugly. All the women wanted were rich male models, they do not want ugly guys. Being ugly, women avoid me like the plague and approaching women would only lead to rejection or worse publicly humiliated or on sexual harassment charges.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Paying for sex is my only option. I tried and failed at online dating. No matches proves I am ugly. All the women wanted were rich male models, they do not want ugly guys. Being ugly, women avoid me like the plague and approaching women would only lead to rejection or worse publicly humiliated or on sexual harassment charges.
Improve yourself where you can. A mindset change may be helpful.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Improve yourself where you can. A mindset change may be helpful.
Being an ugly man is life on hard mode. No compliments and ignored by society. Men are judged solely based on our looks and there is nothing wrong with my mindset or personality. I have lived a hard life at 40, I have never had a girlfriend. It sucks being ugly.

I refuse to waste my time on endless self improvement that will not change my ugly face. It sucks being an ugly man. I have wasted time on self improvement it only wasted time and changed nothing.

I bet you would not get any matches on online dating apps just like most guys. Endless rejection is soul destroying and I have accepted I am an ugly man.

Being ugly I was constantly bullied because of my ugly face. Ugliness is a curse that does not go away. I missed out on the social development that comes with having girlfriends from a young age. Nothing changed, as the years rolled by. I remain forever alone living a lonely, sad, unfulfilled life. It sucks being ugly.

Last edited:

John Smithl

Legend Member
Women have it easier and do not need to improve themselves or change mindset. Being an ugly man is life on hard mode. No compliments and ignored by society. Men are judged solely based on our looks and there is nothing wrong with my mindset. I tell the brutal truth and I have lived a hard life at 40 I have never had a girlfriend.
Are you trolling???

Why are you comparing yourself to a woman in regards to improving themselves or mindset? You're not a woman.

Compare yourself to yourself, and make yourself better each day. Fundamentally, men are judged on character not just looks as you claim. "Nothing wrong with my mindset" is seriously flawed - how is that working for you by putting yourself in a disempowered victim state. A woman probably doesn't want to fuck you because you're beating them to it by fucking yourself over.

Read or listen to Nick Vujicic, or David Goggins and step up. The world needs good men.
Seek help to become the man you want to be.

stovo82

Diamond Member
I will not engage in self improvement. I am going to whine and complain instead. Ugly guys get nothing and deserve nothing. Good looking people get a free pass in life and live easier, happier lives.

I tried self improvement does not change anything. Being ugly is outside my control and I blame bad genetics.

I am right to compare myself to others including women and men. I believe in equality for all and I should not be forced to waste time on self improvement.

I am jealous and envious of successful men that are far better looking than me. I wish I had won the genetics lottery instead of being ugly.

Last edited:

chibi

Diamond Member
My first sexual experience was with a dirty magazine, I had it opened up to my favourite page with the hottest model!
I was stroking away, my eyes were rolling into the back of my head!
And the newsagent came up to me and said, "you like that one then, laddie?"

Tallboy

Gold Member
I will not engage in self improvement. I am going to whine and complain instead. Ugly guys get nothing and deserve nothing. Good looking people get a free pass in life and live easier, happier lives.

I tried self improvement does not change anything. Being ugly is outside my control and I blame bad genetics.

I am right to compare myself to others including women and men. I believe in equality for all and I should not be forced to waste time on self improvement.

I am jealous and envious of successful men that are far better looking than me. I wish I had won the genetics lottery instead of being ugly.

Just get rich.
There is nothing more handsome to a woman than a wallet filled with money.
U can buy a gorgeous wife if you like.
But...... then you'd be like all the unhappy married men and pay for girls (like you are doing now)
So, stay ugly and save u r money for spending just on the WLs 👍😁

stovo82

Diamond Member
Ugly jacked guys on steroids struggle to attract women and it is hard to hide an ugly face.
Rich ugly guys only get used by gold diggers for their money or lose everything in a divorce because she was never attracted to your face.
There is no hope for ugly guys besides expensive surgery to fix our facial flaws.

Average guys find it far easier to attract women than a hopeless ugly guy. Shamefully my only sex experiences with women have been with sex workers.

I am envious and jealous of these guys on here that have had free sex experiences from women that chose your face. Women accept or reject a man's face within a second or walk away in disgust.

Character, personality, intelligence, etc do not matter, facial attractiveness is the only thing that matters. Online dating sites prove the theory of facial attractiveness is everything.

Last edited:

John Smithl

Legend Member
Ugly jacked guys on steroids struggle to attract women and it is hard to hide an ugly face.
Rich ugly guys only get used by gold diggers for their money or lose everything in a divorce.
There is no hope for ugly guys besides expensive surgery to fix our facial flaws.

Average guys find it far easier to attract women than a hopeless ugly guy. Shamefully my only sex experiences with women have been with sex workers.

I am envious and jealous of these guys on here that have had free sex experiences from women that chose your face. Women accept or reject a man's face within a second or walk away in disgust.
Maybe find a female equivalent of yourself

Lord Brain

Mr Bludclart Money Bag 💰
Gold Member
I am of average build and average height but I have an ugly face. Even ugly women reject me on dating apps. Women date up and would never choose me a 2/10 ugly dude.
You probably aren’t even that ugly. Shocking what a decent hair cut/beard shape up at a good barber, fixing your teeth & dressing well can do… but you seem to have a chronically low self esteem so what can I say 😉

Thanks for inviting us to your pity party, i like it

D

Deleted member 67386

It can happen my guy, girls smell confidence so if u can forgot about ur ugly face for a second and man the fuck up you will actually be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat, if this no neck mother fucker can bang a hot philo on a tv show I’m sure ur ugly face can bang some nasty bitch if she smells u have confidence and power. Don’t even think about ur face when approaching girls u need to have the mindset of I’m going to get this bitches number and bang the fuck outer her after a dinner date, no mumbling or stuttering or looking down at the fucking floor.
Back straight, dress well, smell nice, ask for the number with confidence as if the thought of her saying no never existed and u will get it. Obviously drop ur standards to 0 to build that confidence talking to these chicks then work ur way up from there.

U said ur 40+ ? Heaps of left over women’s with virtually no standards now roaming about desperate trust me! It’s all about confidence and power.
CB91BD56-5FBB-4A97-A14F-C247D72D3D8F.jpeg

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
It can happen my guy, girls smell confidence so if u can forgot about ur ugly face for a second and man the fuck up you will actually be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat, if this no neck mother fucker can bang a hot philo on a tv show I’m sure ur ugly face can bang some nasty bitch if she smells u have confidence and power. Don’t even think about ur face when approaching girls u need to have the mindset of I’m going to get this bitches number and bang the fuck outer her after a dinner date, no mumbling or stuttering or looking down at the fucking floor.
Back straight, dress well, smell nice, ask for the number with confidence as if the thought of her saying no never existed and u will get it. Obviously drop ur standards to 0 to build that confidence talking to these chicks then work ur way up from there.

U said ur 40+ ? Heaps of left over women’s with virtually no standards now roaming about desperate trust me! It’s all about confidence and power.
View attachment 158254
90 Days Fiance - Ohh yes indeed 😍