When have you said "NO!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TemptMe

Hi all,

Just a bit of light hearted conversation...How many males out there have refused an offer of a head job?? When have you felt the need to say no thanks???

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Hi all,

Just a bit of light hearted conversation...How many males out there have refused an offer of a head job?? When have you felt the need to say no thanks???

:) only when it is a male or part there of asking :) im not in a position to , otherwise

John :) :)

K

koslick

I have once from a male & a few times from females. Reason
I have never had an orgasm from a head job. Thou i would love to experience an orgasm from a head job.

KnickersBoy

Bronze Member
I have.

Personally when it comes to oral I preffer to give (DATY) than to recieve.
you are silly from my partner is fine and can lead to climax eventually. But for the most part a CBJ wont get me blowing my top very often.

beebs

Foundation Member
Hi TemptMe, about the only time I have said please stop was when I was driving, people think texting and driving is dangerous, try being a recipient of great head! Needless to say when we got to our destination......

T

TemptMe

It is pretty satisfying making the driver cum....I am a little surprised at the responses so far...in that there is a difficulty in cuming from a BJ for some...

Last edited by a moderator:
C

corneus

I recently had a day where I felt it necessary to say no, sadly.

I came home for lunch, just wanting to have a nice relaxing bite to eat and read the paper, but i was forced into the bedroom and made to lick a very wet pussy, while being deepthroated until we both came. This took up at least half my lunch hour, so didn't leave much relaxation time.

Then in the evening more sex, with 69-ing, cowgirl possy, doggy style and finally a nut-draining orgasm after she had had her fill of about 7 or 8. I was ready for a good nights sleep, but at about half past midnight made the mistake of mentioning that I couldn't sleep, although I really wanted to.

She immediately suggested MORE sex!, to which I had to respond in the negative because I was exhausted! She asked "can I just suck it a bit then?" I said no, but not to be deterred, she stuck her face in my groin and did it anyway! Now betrayed by my supposed best friend, it wasn't long before he started growing down the back of her throat for another deep throat suction session.
Then she climbed on top and helped herself to another 8 or 9 orgasms at my expense, and finally I managed a last feeble cum doggy style and collapsed from exhaustion.

i tried saying no and it just didn't work! It's so unfair - I feel used... ::)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
i remember when I was only 18 when I was picked up by a gay guy. He offered me $50 for a head job that was a lot of money in those days. I declined but offered to meet him at the public swimming pool because I was curious about this guy. When I arrived he had four other guys who had also agreed to meet him.

I found it strange how these gay guys eyes were watching the sexy ladies in bikinis. One guy looked me up and down and asked,"Are you gay?" I replied "no, but are you?"
They all laughed because not one of them were gay.
:walk:

svengali

Foundation Member
My first knockback was in Sydney in King's Cross. I had just given up on finding a nightclub worth spending more than five minutes in and was heading back towards the train station and home when someone sidled up alongside me.

She was quite pretty with long dark hair and a dress which showed more than it hid and she gave me a big smile and said "Are you looking for some fun? I am the best you'll get." I smiled back and the first thing I noticed was a ridge of scar tissue running down her right arm near the elbow. Sleeveless dresses are not a good look on a junkie.

I politely told her I was a married man and probably left her with the impression I was a bit of a prude too but what the hell. Poor kid had enough trouble in her life without me being unpleasant to her.

I don't believe in God or heaven but I sincerely hope there is a hell waiting for drug-pushing pimps.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Well i can say quiet a few times as i am very much like (knickersBoy).
I prefer to give more than receive as i haven't had very many women who have given me a blow job and made me cum.
I have had some great head by different women,deep throat the works but have a hard time getting off.
So i rather spend my time getting a women off then having some hot sex.

My last girlfriend of many years has given me head in plenty of places,in public even on a bus,me driving but i still enjoyed giving her daty more as she used to Squirt and that gave me more pleasure than any head job.
Guess that's what makes us all different.;D

Status
Not open for further replies.