• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

When did the wanker emoticon come about

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Who planted the wanker Icon in the like options bar?? well done 10/10 love it

OH I just realized what I just did.....

Last edited by a moderator:

User184

Gold Member
I want to know the kind of person that would see this thread and NOT rate it "wanker."

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
You have to be careful how you use it, it must be used in humor 9/10 times, and only senior members have this option.

User184

Gold Member
@MrLittle , You are as a god walking amongst mere mortals if you can successfully withhold the 'wanker' rating.

It uses the emote properly, or it gets the hose again!

MrBig

Diamond Member
This is in a Feel Good Messages & Humour discussion.
If I like someone's post I'd like to let them know as such accordingly. If I don't like a post I'll withhold any display of emotions - simple. Moderators can do as they wish in this forum by changing posts, inserting comments within others' posts and now removing ratings without even bothering to inform the post's creator. So much for a sense of humour. Geez! 1 2 3 4 5 6 ......

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We have never removed ratings, many threads have been deleted which I imagine reduces the members number and the ratings, as the forum does not recognize ratings what's the big deal.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Awww C'mon you guys thats a bit rough on Phoebs im normally on the matt for less than that:rolleyes:

Happy2

Legend Member
I think you just made Mr Little's day MAK
I believe it was a well cast fly and he hooked the biggest fish possible

Or a wind up in other words

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It is in fun bepp, like Phoebe said she just realized what she did.. By the way I invented it just for you, that is for me to push wanker when you are misbehavin, if you use it on the newbie's I will be watching.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
So its alright for admin to use it....but anyone else....WATCHOUT

MrBig

Diamond Member
It might not be you Mary-Anne, however
1st and 8th moderated by operator at 8.50pm
In 1st post my 'Like' rating has disappeared which is what I was referring to in post # 6 and reply received in Post # 8 (modified).
I don't make a big deal about ratings but on this occasion I tried to make use of it in friendly banter after reading post # 4.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
singling me out for treatmen....smells of Discrimination

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Mr Little I haven't a clue what you are talking about, and honestly not really interested. I have been working around the clock with the changes and haven't time to modify your posts, if I don't like them I delete them, its as simple as that.

T

Tania Admin

I'm quite sure the Bitch emotion would be covered by Wanker,,though a Hot rating will suffice as well.
The emotions aren't all supposed to be so serious, "as in ratings".
I've lost ratings as nearly 100 of my threads or replies to posts are gone due to the clean up, meh, it's no concern to me, but, if it did bother me I would contribute more to get them back :)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
It might not be you Mary-Anne, however
1st and 8th moderated by operator at 8.50pm
In 1st post my 'Like' rating has disappeared which is what I was referring to in post # 6 and reply received in Post # 8 (modified).
I don't make a big deal about ratings but on this occasion I tried to make use of it in friendly banter after reading post # 4.
MrLittle i too am not sure what you are referring to , FYI the person who gave you the " like or any other rating ", can also remove this rating , for what ever reason

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
if you look long enough at the rear of that Ferrari you can see that horse actually does start running and those tail lights start looking like eyes very creepy!

MrBig

Diamond Member
MrLittle i too am not sure what you are referring to , FYI the person who gave you the " like or any other rating ", can also remove this rating , for what ever reason
I'm talking about a like that I gave (that I didn't remove).......
Just a waste of time explaining to those that choose not .....

if you look long enough at the rear of that Ferrari you can see that horse actually does start running and those tail lights start looking like eyes very creepy!
As per htb57. Ferrari has a classy 'prancing' horse with power. Mustang has a wild horse with brutal power.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I'm talking about a like that I gave (that I didn't remove).......
Just a waste of time explaining to those that choose not .....
oh MrLittle , my apologies i didn't realise that the loss of 1 " like " was such an important part of your life .

i myself believe not having somewhere to sleep is far more stressful .

enjoy the forum and have fun with you "likes "

:) :) :)

MrBig

Diamond Member
oh MrLittle , my apologies i didn't realise that the loss of 1 " like " was such an important part of your life .

i myself believe not having somewhere to sleep is far more stressful .

enjoy the forum and have fun with you "likes "

:) :) :)
Wow! Another ignorance-based reply. LOL

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Many posts are being merged, especially when a member posts twice in a row on a thread, this reduces the no of posts and the ratings accordingly.Far better to edit than to repost before someone else has had a chance.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Ahoy; - Mr Little.......................been aggressive to my colleagues,
Is not going to win you, any favours.
Receiving sarcastic replies...
I don't expect people to reply to posts but I would expect that if they responded in such a sarcastic manner then they would do so after familiarising themselves with the discussion. Obviously not the case here (or elected to ignore). My comments are falling on deaf ears but somehow am still receiving replies.
I'm not trying to win favours - I've been expecting most of these posts to be deleted by now.
Have a nice day HP. Over and Out.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Phoebe at least 6 people love you, thanks for being a good sport, and your time will come when you can get us all back. LOL