• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What's your Toy Story

Alley W

Diamond Member
When I was 22, my then-Partner and I bought our first sex toys. We sprawled out in my college dorm room and scrolled through what seemed like an endless selection of vibrators & dildos, some so huge I was shocked they'd fit inside anyone's body. After hours of searching, we settled on a totally straight-forward vibrator. No bells. No whistles.

A

Annoyance

Sorry to disappoint you dear but i use toys only at home in my room. Not in public.:p

Tizzy's Toy shop ;) :D Another day & different Toy for (Ahem) testing purposes.:smuggrin::p

My boyfriend won't let me use my vibrator. He thinks it means I'm replacing him:playful:

He's not the only one, its interesting how a fair few out there have a distaste for toys. Wait a few decades then really worry when Sex bots come pumping out of production, and for easy home storage too.