What's your thoughts on Asians offering no condom blowjob, is it worth the risk of contracting STDs for 50 bucks? ?

Tammy Jo

Gold Member
If your good at what you do , then you should be able to spot an std or an infection during the health check before the service !
no working girl in theyr right mind would suck a dick with no condom if the dick had any sights of redness, inflammation, cheese, bad smell, open sores, blisters, odours, the list goes on.
I know a healthy one when I see it , and unless an Asian is blind or can’t smell , she should know how to perform a health check to ..
And look, Wev all broken the rule and accepted the extra cash for a natural blow job once in our working life (or 2 or 3 ) it doesn’t matter if theyr asian or not .. so don’t discriminate !
just use your brain , and you have the right to ask the working girl about her health also. Have a look at her if you like, most girls have an updated std check every 3 months. And if she has any open sores on her mouth .. don’t .. just don’t !

Kenny

Diamond Member
Once parting with the fifty most of the time they only go at it for all of about 1 to 2 mins, so not really worth it.

Plumage

Diamond Member
If your good at what you do , then you should be able to spot an std or an infection during the health check before the service !
no working girl in theyr right mind would suck a dick with no condom if the dick had any sights of redness, inflammation, cheese, bad smell, open sores, blisters, odours, the list goes on.
I know a healthy one when I see it ,

A visual inspection is obviously essential every time, but it's not enough. Condoms are there to protect you against the infections you can't detect (because the STD is newly acquired, or the person is asymptomatic, etc).
1633386024970.png

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
That sounds like a happy outcome for all concerned. (Or you could just make your insistence clear when you are booking, so they can block you, and you will both be saved the annoyance.)

That's never happened. Had a couple of long-term ladies who can go like a vacuum cleaner.

Thanks for the thought anyway.

Tammy Jo

Gold Member
100% real reception will even tell u she is about looks not service.
Ava May worst service in Perth
Omg I can’t believe what I am reading, usually the girls at Langtrees provide the best service .. I haven’t worked there for a while so I’m not sure who Ava may is ..

Tammy Jo

Gold Member
A visual inspection is obviously essential every time, but it's not enough. Condoms are there to protect you against the infections you can't detect (because the STD is newly acquired, or the person is asymptomatic, etc).
View attachment 120726
That’s very true , thank goodness for condoms !

Tammy Jo

Gold Member
Are you guys not afraid of getting infection
I believe working girls use condoms and be safe more so than a random girl u meet out at the clubs or bars , those are the ones youl more likely catch something off, working girls are clean and use condoms .. it’s just a horrible thing people say about us , coz we have a lot of sex doesn’t make us dirty

B

Blowtorch@69

I believe working girls use condoms and be safe more so than a random girl u meet out at the clubs or bars , those are the ones youl more likely catch something off, working girls are clean and use condoms .. it’s just a horrible thing people say about us , coz we have a lot of sex doesn’t make us dirty

I agree and The Dom is the only way to go. Stay safe people

overtime09

Silver Member
Apologies

Ava Adams not Ava May
Worst service from Ava Adams but other ladies do provide much better services.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Didn't do anything apart from shit service and im a Princess attitude and I'm too good and don't touch this dont touch that.
Hey hun I do get your opinion and in most cases there are two part of a story, I hope you give a girl some time to be comfortable and then ask for additional services, but as far as I know girls provide the services which are mention on their profiles apart from that some services are either denied or felt awkward. Hope you forget about the past and begin fresh