• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

whats the funniest pick up line?

F

frankqld

what is the most hilarious pick up line you have ever heard,and did it work?

W

wcmonger

Years ago we were at the Charles hotel when it was a popular band venue - showing my age but some of you will remember the days when the Charles,Raffles, Herdies, Ovrflow etc used to go off!!!
Then off to Gobbles, Rumours, Pinochios, Jules, Hannibals, Underground etc. BUT we digress.

This chick is standing near us with the tightest jeans ever & he asks "how do you get into those jeans" and my mate IS a dork so was not a pick up line - just him asking a dumb question.

Her reply "you can start by buying me a drink"

Not really a funny pick up line but was very funny when she said that to him as he was stunned & didnt know what to do. Needless to say we told him to get to the bar & fucken buy the girl a drink if you want to get laid.

Happy2

Legend Member
I am sure I have mentioned this before.
But in old blighty (well before the unpleasantness) We spent a few nights
in a small country town
Well whenever a new girl walked into the local the landlord would always welcome
them with, I have a 6inch tongue and can breathe through my ears

Q

quack88flip

'how about a root' used to work about 1/100 times at the OBH, knew a chap who swore by it. of course he got a few smacks in the face.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I know a bloke that used "I wear ladies knickers" It never failed. someone took him home every night to check them out.

A

AceTrace™

I know a bloke that used "I wear ladies knickers" It never failed. someone took him home every night to check them out.

Eh, vwat you teasin or vwat lady? Eh. You no, der's no vay us russians arr gonna wear ladies knickers in Siberia bloody. It's too cold f'g, plus the brown bears would eat us alive.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Ace welcome to the forum you remind me of a old friend of ours caveman, he used to brighten our forum, his pick up line was the club, bang on the head dragim to the cave and have his wicked way.