• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What's a sex position that you've never tried that you're curious about?

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
D36B581B-ED69-41A3-A8B8-9D27152397B9.jpeg

C7Vol

Gold Member
I'm with you
I'd love to drill into a pussy like that

:excited: The Frenchman:excited:
My equipment doesn't function at that angle - or more correctly, it's painful to try.
I had an ex gf who wanted to try everything in the book at least once.
From my experience, missionary is still best. Variations are possible, depending on where she positions her legs.
The most popular I have found from a female point of view is like this... wmh07012019-sex-positions-woman-astride-1562099803.png
Her knees by your sides, and leaning forwards, rather than backwards as in the graphic. She places her hands on your shoulders or chest to support her upper body.
She can lean further forward and kiss you when she wants to. You can caress her breasts.
I prefer any of the positions where you have eye contact.

Last edited:

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
My equipment doesn't function at that angle - or more correctly, it's painful to try.
I had an ex gf who wanted to try everything in the book at least once.
From my experience, missionary is still best. Variations are possible, depending on where she positions her legs.
The most popular I have found from a female point of view is like this... View attachment 176756
Her knees by your sides, and leaning forwards, rather than backwards as in the graphic. She places her hands on your shoulders or chest to support her upper body.
She can lean further forward and kiss you when she wants to. You can caress her breasts.
I prefer any of the positions where you have eye contact.
I love all of those positions,
I struggle with the eye contact though.
I get awkward and make weird jokes 🫣😊