What would you like to do to your partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Stop! I am only want to discuss the sexual side-not the domestic scene. Oh maybe it is the domestic side if you wish to lift your ladies skirt up and take her from behind as she prepares a meal for you.

I love making love to my wife when she is on the phone. So very sexy! I love her trying to not to gasp or moan while chatting away. Even heavy breathing is not suitable for her when chatting to her brother on the phone.
:walk:

M

Miranda Fox

One man I saw recently
Always wanted to have sex on the kitchen table with his wife, but didn't think she would be in this. So he called me to visit him..... Was a good experience.

M

MAESTROLB

In our first years of marriage, nothing was sacred: the kitchen table, the washing machine (when ON), the floor, the couches and even the garage floor, not to mention the front and back seats of each new car we bought.

But sadly those days are gone and we learn to be content with "I'll roll over as long as I don't have to move", once every six to eight weeks.

What I dream of doing to my partner? Well, that will be best left to the professionals, which I will endeavor to meet ASAP:3some:

M

Max1955

Sadly, I don't have a partner right now, but the one thing I've always wanted to do is tying her starfish style to the bed and then taking my time licking, nibbling, sucking every part of her body, with a very concentrated session on her pussy, then when she's had enough, I would screw her.

I've always wanted to do that but alas, no willing participants thus far. Maybe my female friends don't trust me. ;D

S

sober_so

tying is good idea,but half way should be better,she goes crazy after loosening

J

jebenst

I have always though it would be great to have sex with her while someone else is sleeping on a bunk above us

C

crunchy

I'd really like to try a threesome with my partner, but unfortunately shes not that adventurous :(

L

LouiseT

If i had a partner, sex in a swimming pool would definately be on my list :)

B

BAZZ68

Sex in public has always been a favourite along with tying up me sex parther and bringing to a force orgasm with a vibrator.

golfball

Silver Member
When I was younger, I always had this fantasy to eat my partner out whilst she was talking over the fence to the next door neighbour, now my partner always wears slacks or jeans and never a dress, now when I ask her to wear a dress, she says I'm kinky and perverted,(how true)

S

sunky

Me and my wife wanted to spice up our sex life after 18 years of marriage, and she admitted that she would like to try another man, but only if I agreed and if I would be there watching or playing. At first I thought, I cannot do it, then after thinking about that closely, I liked the idea. I asked her to talk to me about it during our sex and she did so. We already found the difference and i knew I'd wanted it ot happen in real life.
I went further in our mind games, and asked her which particular friend she would like to, and as she told me, after few weeks I invited the friend to our home before she came back from shopping. As she came home, she went for the shower as usual. Next thing as she came out was the biggest surprise of her life. The bloke that she was fantasizing with, was naked on our bed, hard on and ready. Needless to say, we had the best time of our life that day. Unfortunately, the bloke left Perth after few months for a job overseas.:love76:

C

Curious1

She always wanted to go to strip club with me. I thought 'Wierd' but finally agreed.
Took her to a fancy hotel for the night, had few drinks, went out for dinner, few more drinks, went to Dolls House and i gotta tell ya.....best move ever!!! What a great night! The girls were fantastic and the whole experince was awesome.
I dont know if it was just that night, but the ladies working there seem to be a lot more responsive and friendlier (not that they are unfriendly).
Headed back to hotel in the early hours of the morning...but what happened after that ill keep to myself for now haha

Status
Not open for further replies.