What was your best orgasm ever?

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
we all have gone through such feelings cause nothing could have been as sensual as it.💜💜

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
Most orgasms I have are "the best of my life". If I had to actually force myself to recall the best, the list would continue for hundreds of items.

So here are some random examples, absolutely not intended to signify the top of that list:

• intense, fast, rough "penetrative sex" for half an hour or so
  • an excellent round of anal sex, strangely no different from most other such rounds I'd had before
  • me lying on a table at exactly the optimum height for the feelings that caused me to see stars
  • I was handcuffed, pressed down so that I wouldn't twist around, and had a Lelo massaging wand pressed inside to my G-spot
  • fingerfucked until I blacked out

Lupuscain

Silver Member
One stands out for me. Was a long time ago now and my then girlfriend who loved giving BJs and swallowing my load decided she was bored of the movie we were watching at the drive ins and proceeded to give me head.
Nothing unusual there right but once I blew she just kept going until eventually I blew again. That secondtime was fireworks and I was buzzing for hours after and still think of it fondly now and then.
Hope the guy who married her in the end got to enjoy the same thing. I think he might have as apparntly they have 5 kids.