What the girls get up to at Langtrees V.I.P Lounge Perth.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
maybe next time instead of doing drive by-s come on and wander in instead to see what's going on!

I was kinda busy myself last night... But I do a few things close by there, and also Burswood rd is a perfect rat of a road, :) Maybe next weekend I could do, What goes on inside a Brothel... Hmm let me guess, :) LOL

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
What time was dat, I drove past a few times, looked very quiet! How can you have room waits, as last night there were more rooms than girls on shift...
I was kinda busy myself last night... But I do a few things close by there, and also Burswood rd is a perfect rat of a road, :) Maybe next weekend I could do, What goes on inside a Brothel... Hmm let me guess, :) LOL
This is what we are doing tonight giving each other much needed massages .Getting ready for another busy night of bubbles & fun !!
😜 πŸ˜€πŸΎ πŸΎπŸΎπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈβ€οΈ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ„πŸŽ πŸ‘ πŸ·πŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸŽˆπŸ€—
E9C25E6C-C557-449D-BBDD-E834A83A5D41.jpeg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
We would ❀ to meet you ! alot has probably changed, the rooms and lounge area has just been done up .Looks great !

Yes it would of done, from what I read on here, I was asked back here via the boss lady, so that is why I am back on TS, but have not been inside that place for well and truly close to 8 or so years..