• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

What makes you feel at ease or at home?

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Its been just over 2 weeks since I moved to Darwin & I already feel at home! Being Townsville (North Queensland) bred, I crave living in the heat & by the ocean. I lived in Canberra for just under a year & whilst I loved my job there I missed the sea. There is something I get from the coast, I just can't feel when I live inland, I can't quite put my finger on it.... but I feel at home again.

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
When I moved to Australia from the U.S., it was actually pretty awesome. I get asked 1000 times a day if I'm Canadian (from NY, so close enough) but that's about the only grief I have ever received. 😂 I absolutely adore being here and wouldn't ever go back. What makes me feel at ease is just bantering. I love a good back and forth and classic stitch up.

Slugger1

Legend Member
When I moved to Australia from the U.S., it was actually pretty awesome. I get asked 1000 times a day if I'm Canadian (from NY, so close enough) but that's about the only grief I have ever received. 😂 I absolutely adore being here and wouldn't ever go back. What makes me feel at ease is just bantering. I love a good back and forth and classic stitch up.
We Aussies are good at taking the piss, even at our own expense.

Slugger1

Legend Member
Its been just over 2 weeks since I moved to Darwin & I already feel at home! Being Townsville (North Queensland) bred, I crave living in the heat & by the ocean. I lived in Canberra for just under a year & whilst I loved my job there I missed the sea. There is something I get from the coast, I just can't feel when I live inland, I can't quite put my finger on it.... but I feel at home again.
When you can find your way home without Google Maps!

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
When living in the Capital did you ever get the chance to visit the Gong (Wollongong) as we have superb beaches there

AusGopher

Diamond Member
I do like the noise of nature, being in the bush or the beach and just listening to the surrounds.
Also I do like being with the company of a beautiful WL getting a massage from her and giving a massage in return..

T

Tania Admin

Space to move, plants, gardening and animals (native plus my pets), my hubby,,natural bushland. Bliss