• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What is your opinion about penis enlargement pills

svengali

Foundation Member
Any way if they worked there would be thousands of men running around
with dongs like Mandingo

Sad but true.

If you think about it a little all the hard selling has to be done before "Percy" is displayed so even if you are hung like Mandingo it will do you no good if you have the charisma of day-old pizza. You can't very well walk around with it on show can you?

If you can handle the conversation/charm side of things and if the lady thinks highly enough of you she will probably be quite happy with whatever she finds in your pants.

Happy2

Legend Member

Sad but true.

If you think about it a little all the hard selling has to be done before "Percy" is displayed so even if you are hung like Mandingo it will do you no good if you have the charisma of day-old pizza. You can't very well walk around with it on show can you?

Dont belittle they day old pizza svengali I saw a article many years ago when a University Doctorate was based on the Question Why does day old pizza taste so good Many man hours was put into a serious academic study
What did it prove? Well F*** All really
Just cant help myself when I see what the world of academia throws up
He/She may well be head of the eat well govt programmes of today

svengali

Foundation Member
Dont belittle they day old pizza svengali I saw a article many years ago when a University Doctorate was based on the Question Why does day old pizza taste so good Many man hours was put into a serious academic study
What did it prove? Well F*** All really
Just cant help myself when I see what the world of academia throws up
He/She may well be head of the eat well govt programmes of today

:laughing4Was that a Fruedian slip??:laughing4

J

JasRob

::)They work but there is greater risk of taking it. So better not if you really don't need it...

P

Peter

Don't do it. I have seen first hand the lack of caution used by Asian chemical companies, you run a very high risk. I know you probably have heard this before, "It's not the wand, but the wizard behind it".