• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST TURN OFF DURING SEX ?

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Hi everyone i would love to know what turns you off the most during sex. For me is it when someone says are you nearly there yet ? I hate to feel like i am under pressure to climax , it makes it feel like it is work for them. It should never be work it should always be fun !!

A

Annoyance

Hi everyone i would love to know what turns you off the most during sex. For me is it when someone says are you nearly there yet ? I hate to feel like i am under pressure to climax , it makes it feel like it is work for them. It should never be work it should always be fun !!
I guess to open your lock box @Katrina Kiss it needs a special tongue combination to release it. LoL. That or they don't have stamina to stay down-under for long. hehe.

Addison.Ash

Langtrees VIP Perth
Silver Member

Agreed..and they can never ask just once! Something similar I find irritating is when they say 'are you gonna cum for me baby?'...It's like well I was but I'm not now you're looking at me all expectantly haha