What is "usual" - how often do you play ie f..k per week/per day etc

MikeB

Legend Member
Just musing, and thought a question worth asking in the "men's Business" health forum........

So as we have a variety of age demographics represented in the assembled members here, just wondering what is considered a usual "participation rate" for various ages of punter and what would be considered abnormal or additive behavior?

Is an average of 12-18 time per week (up to 3+ per day some times) usual for the post retirement demographic? (generally not with W/Ls but FWB or FBs and does include numerous & regular organised group sessions/events where MMF or FFM or GB etc are available.) or would this be considered an addiction?

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Just musing, and thought a question worth asking in the "men's Business" health forum........

So as we have a variety of age demographics represented in the assembled members here, just wondering what is considered a usual "participation rate" for various ages of punter and what would be considered abnormal or additive behavior?

Is an average of 12-18 time per week (up to 3+ per day some times) usual for the post retirement demographic? (generally not with W/Ls but FWB or FBs and does include numerous & regular organised group sessions/events where MMF or FFM or GB etc are available.) or would this be considered an addiction?
If it works and the appetite is there why not? For me at my peak it was daily at minimum sometimes more, have slowed down a bit now though , between, SW’s, peep shows, adhoc encounters, and AMP’s, several preferred venues and a selection of favourites.

F@@k, if I’d invested the cash I’d be retired by now, …………life is for living & I’ll be gone forever when its over. No regrets.

Fantapants

Silver Member

Fair to say that May represent a pleasant addiction!

MikeB

Legend Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mike your a bloody legend
No legend, I think I'm just lucky as I've found ideal FB's (My current No1 FB is also in the post retirement demographic but still working) who are a very greedy girls lol.

Current No 1 FB is into the swingers scene big time and if we attend an event, she'll play there (if I'm not playing with others I'll join her) but then I take her home for round 2 and insists stay over for round 3 next morning! Doesn't want strings, don't move in, and both free to play with others so win win win,

Wish I'd discovered this scene when I was younger, so many wasted years! (and so much cheaper than punting for similar or better outcomes!)

John Smithl

Legend Member

You're living the life MikeB!

In regards to addiction, I guess Ric Flair has sort of an answer... asked whether he could party without drinking, he said "I don't know, I've never tried to quit. Why would I?" lol

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
1–2 times a week depending on how my girlfriend is feeling, and if we have the energy. My max was maybe 10 times in a week, but that was when me and my girlfriend were just getting together, and she was VERY excited to get in bed. Lol