• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What is truth

T

Trevsa10

As a married man who is trying to find a lover I have been on several sights seeking a lady who is in a simular suituation as my self . I donot make a secret of my suituation .Now most woman tell you they want honesty and that is what they get from me . Now what pluzzles me is where it seems perfectly for a woman to want abit on the side and perfectly acceptable by us males . The revers dose not seem to be true I have even viewed profile in which women state they are married but donot want to know married men . Now I also know quite a few man who claim to be single are not . So ladies what is best a man who tells you the truth even if it is something you donot like . Or a man who just omites certain importand details . I really would like to know

W

WRXXR

Potential lady friends (well lovers) get honesty from you, yet your missus doesn't?

T

Trevsa10

NO my missus know all about it I am not that stupid >As i said I am honest and not interested in sneeking around or lying to get the thing I need

A

Alecia the Foxx

The married ladies whom you are meeting this way, who don't want to engage with married men, are those who are looking for a new partner. That is not what you want, I assume, so it is best to keep plodding on until you find a married lady in the same position as yourself, happy to stay married, but likes a couple of extra curriculars.

T

Trevsa10

Well to be honest I do not have any idear of thetype of person I am looking for. BUT I would have though in this enlightened age it would have not been a long journey nor a difficult one .What I have found that we say we want honesty but it seem to me in most cases it only applies to the thing we find apealing

svengali

Foundation Member
Believe it or not, I believe that most ladies who are lucky enough to find a man they love enough to marry and have children with simply are not interested in straying from the marital bed.

Sharing it about seems to be more of a male fantasy and, in many cases, I think you will find it works better that way.

T

Trevsa10

Yes i agree but thing go wrong . I felt i would never even consider another woman but after years of next to no sex you need something to happen believe me

Happy2

Legend Member
I know its no of my business Trevsa10 but, isn't it fairer on the better half to see a w/l
and reduce the chance of an emotional attachment. Maybe even reduce the chance of bringing home a unwanted friend in the form of a STD etc?

T

Trevsa10

HI happy I do not mind the emotianal detachment for me it makes for more intense lovemaking .As for a married lady well I am open for any lady who feels the need for the release of sexual tension .I would first of all like her to be my friend then a lover

F

Farm Boy

The truth is 98% of women who want a bit on the side can organizer this activity very easily , discretely select a likely man and a few little hints signals are given off , and bingo in no time they have a TOY BOY or a man that takes there fancy.