• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What Is The Industry Like In New Zealand?

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Prices are similar to Adelaide, cheaper than most of NZ. Lots of great places with better overall facilities than Australian parlors. Completely legal so most houses also have a liquor liscence.
Kiwi girls are always great workers, but I think Aussie clients are just a little nicer.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Prices are similar to Adelaide, cheaper than most of NZ. Lots of great places with better overall facilities than Australian parlors. Completely legal so most houses also have a liquor liscence.
Kiwi girls are always great workers, but I think Aussie clients are just a little nicer.

Kiwi Girls are better than Aussie Girls behind closed doors... Kiwi girls just keep on going and going..... Kiwi women are far kinkier too!

Izzy Rose

Silver Member

doggie

Bronze Member
Interesting question, Ive just moved to Melbourne from Nz.
I would class myself as a largish punter, and traveled a lot around most NZ cities.
As a comparison I prefer the Aussie girls despite the prices being a bit higher NZ used to average around $250/$300 hour out call. Lots and lots more girls to choose from over here, in fact too many.And so many different sites to browse.

I also like the fact that the girls will visit in a private address, most wouldnt over there, hotels or incalls only.

T

Tania Admin

Interesting question, Ive just moved to Melbourne from Nz.
I would class myself as a largish punter, and traveled a lot around most NZ cities.
As a comparison I prefer the Aussie girls despite the prices being a bit higher NZ used to average around $250/$300 hour out call. Lots and lots more girls to choose from over here, in fact too many.And so many different sites to browse.

I also like the fact that the girls will visit in a private address, most wouldnt over there, hotels or incalls only.
Thank you @doggie for sharing that information with us. Are things run the same on the North and South islands? Or are they done a little differently?

doggie

Bronze Member
Thank you @doggie for sharing that information with us. Are things run the same on the North and South islands? Or are they done a little differently?
Exactly the same, its a small country.Just watch the size of the city, Dunedin and Southland in the south are quite small. Auckland the main city, but lots of girls, Wellingtons ok. Most hotels have caught onto the room usuage lol, and they mostly have swipe cards needed. NZ girls is a good site, or adultforum.co.nz to get an idea of it all.

T

Tania Admin

Exactly the same, its a small country.Just watch the size of the city, Dunedin and Southland in the south are quite small. Auckland the main city, but lots of girls, Wellingtons ok. Most hotels have caught onto the room usuage lol, and they mostly have swipe cards needed. NZ girls is a good site, or adultforum.co.nz to get an idea of it all.
Thank you for the info. I did used to live in NZ (North Island) a long time ago though. I was very young then.

Dee Dee

Bronze Member
Does any one know how the industry traded in NZ over Covid. We lost about 50% of all working ladies to other normal jobs and expect something similar happened in NZ
Yes quite a change in ladies, many quit or moved to online services if they found they were making a good earn, a new breed is slowly replacing them. It has become very stratified here with an upper middle level, a desperate survival level and not much in between. Those who can do will work privately. Brothels seem to be quite high turnover with many only lasting a couple of years. A big shift to sensual here rather than full servce also because the price is similar so SW elect it as lower risk, and clients are favouring it a lot these days. Not sure if it is disease awareness or why.

D

Deleted member 65399

New Zealand is a place that everyone should visit its really pleasing and def while browsing online I saw a lot of agencies still operational there.
I don't think it is the best time to jet off to the NZ right now, i hear they are neck deep in water. Auckland is a bust. It's raining cats and dogs, pussy no where to be found. Just saying.

casualfun

Legend Member
I don't think it is the best time to jet off to the NZ right now, i hear they are neck deep in water. Auckland is a bust. It's raining cats and dogs, pussy no where to be found. Just saying.
The way you are saying feels like so long I was running behind imaginary milkshake :D hope things get fine there soon .