What is Sexuality?

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Sexuality is diverse & deeply personal.
Link is broken so has been taken down is about the sexual feelings & attractions we feel towards other people, not about who we have sex with.
There are
Link is broken so has been taken down and it can take time to figure out what fits right with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Your sexuality is not defined by who you have sex with – it’s about how you feel and how you choose to identity yourself.
  • Straight. Attracted mostly to people of the opposite sex or gender.
  • Gay. Attracted mostly to people of the same sex or gender (used by guys, and often girls too).
  • Lesbian. Attracted mostly to people of the same sex or gender (used by women).
  • Bisexual. Attracted to both men and women. Some people use terms like pan or pansexual to say they’re attracted to different kinds of people, regardless of their gender.
  • Asexual. Not really sexually attracted to anyone.
What you call yourself is up to you – some people choose labels like queer, pansexual, fluid – whatever. The important thing is that you choose what feels comfortable.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Everyone’s sexuality is different, and it’s not necessarily as simple as ‘gay’ or ‘straight’.

Some people are attracted to only one sex, and others are attracted to a diversity of people regardless of sex or gender, with a lot of different preferences in between. Some gay, lesbian or bisexual people say from an early age that they “felt different”, and had crushes on friends of people of the same sex, only associating these feelings with being gay or bisexual later on.

Many people don’t discover their sexual attractions until much later into adulthood and it can be just as confusing then.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I believe as a species we are highly sex. Just being a male, female or both takes us down a path of discovery.
There are so many options and in time we discover what we feel comfortable.
A learning curve that only is limited by our imagination and how far we are willing to try.
Shades of grey has made me curious and yes I did explore a little of another way one explores sexuality.
I truly believe the secret is to be true to yourself and do not let anyone tell you what is right for you. :)

andy49

Silver Member
I know I make sure to be as sensual as I can when I am making love to the woman of my dreams..
That is sexuality at its highest degree.... and my women keep begging for more!
I must be doing something right!

GeechyDan

Silver Member
Gotta admit since working at Langtrees around all these very sexy & sensual ladies, I'm really seriously questioning my 100% Gay Leanings! Coupled with some of the guys who come in to the venue its enough to short circuit the brain! o_O

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I feel that this is fruitless

cow-and-horses-mating.jpg

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Its the other persons energy.....gender...color....age....religion have little to do with it.
We are just generally attracted to a certain type....whatever that may be.....where our comfort zone is....
or where our early childhood sexualisation came from. As new opportunities arise then if it is in your nature....off you go exploring. Then you get to know you and what you really like......
Although I am a firm believer that anything is possible, therefore anyone is possible for me.

X

Xavier Jung

The sexual energies are the creative energies that gave birth to the Universe, and perhaps a Universe before this one, and perhaps one after this one. The breathing in, and breathing out of the Creator.

I see sexual energies as The Dance of Life. We each have our own rhythms, and sometimes we have to search for those whose tune sings with ours.