• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What have you learnt about yourself recently

Terti

Gold Member
Hi everyone. What have you learnt about self recently? What hobbies have you started , things you have done , lessons ect .

Last edited by a moderator:

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Hi everyone. What have you learnt about self recently. What hobbies have you started , things you have done , lessons ect .
Well I have realised those music instrument lessons I had years ago are forgotten and the neighbours keep saying you can't sing can you be quite over There.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Got a guy down the road who is in a graffiti gang since he's been isolated he's done a great art job on one of the walls of my house if he could only do it on canvas.

T

Tania Admin

I learnt that I really need to be living on a much bigger block of land.
Well I already knew that but with everything happening recently it's been cemented.
I've even claimed a neighboring vacant lot (I have notified the owners) and planted up a huge vege patch.

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
I started learning on writing poems and quotes by learning from others.
images (19).jpeg
images (10).jpeg

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
I've learnt to relax, stay up late and not get up so early. Chat to friends and family via Facebook or Skype. Walk the dog more often. Cooking. Spring Cleaning (in Autumn). Gardening.
I miss working but until everything changes back to normal again, I have to think of it has a holiday, a time to relax and recharge my batteries.