What exactly does a sex coach do?

table

Silver Member
Ive seen on a few websites of these sex coaches and I find their language incredibly vague as to what they actually do. From what i can tell, they dont offer sex, but they do offer a hands on session that somehow helps with sex which to me is a bit like training someone to play football without the ball.

Anyone have any experiences with these unique services?

Wooper

Legend Member
They’re basically the equivalent to a personal trainer, good if you need someone to spell things out for you and to Possibly show you as some can help couples with sensual massage and handy techniques but nothing really you can’t find online yourself. Some will show and perform handys and sensual massages to the person but generally not to finish as that’s not the goal but some do come off as a glorified rub and tug in denial but that’s likely more the ones you’ll find advertising on Locanto

Naughty_Ads

Silver Member
We've only had a few sex coaches advertise with us over the last 10 years - surprised there hasn't been more. Do you have any links so we can see an example of what they offer as part of their service?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
We've only had a few sex coaches advertise with us over the last 10 years - surprised there hasn't been more. Do you have any links so we can see an example of what they offer as part of their service?
Good timing. Sent you guys an email this morning. The reply I got was
We have made a commercial decision to not allow you to advertise with us. Wishing you, however, all the best.

Stay Naughty,
Bec

Care to explain? My ad had not changed in the whole time I used it
Other advertising companies will be getting my money.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Taking a guess at this

I'd say they will teach you how to communicate and enhance your skills with a new partner or a regular partner FWB

My Thoughts
Don't waste your money.

Go to a swingers night a few times and learn how to please and tease multiple FWB's

🐸 The Frenchman🐸

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I’ve never heard of a sex coach but I could be a great sex umpire. I could flag if it’s a goal, a behind, out of bounds or rough play….🤔