What Causes Sexual Addiction?

T

tmastery

Sexual addiction is caused by negative feeling such as depression and anxiety to the point where the negative feelings manifest to great length and many look for a solution to relieve them from these painful feelings. Many developed great hunger for sexual needs as a mean to escape from theses negative feeling. Usually these individuals start out with obsessive thoughts that turn into action sooner or later and they repeat the cycle again as soon as the pain comes back.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Farm Boy

Sexual addiction is caused by negative feeling such as depression and anxiety to the point where the negative feelings manifest to great length and many look for a solution to relieve them from these painful feelings. Many developed great hunger for sexual needs as a mean to escape from theses negative feeling. Usually these individuals start out with obsessive thoughts that turn into action sooner or later and they repeat the cycle again as soon as the pain comes back.

Bullshit....................................................................

C

Claudia Michaels

I'd be very careful about generalising the reasons behind any addiction because normally the causes are complicated and varied and the same cause can manifest itself in different ways depending on the person, their experiences, their circumstances and their brain chemistry. Professionals who treat this - psychologists and psychiatrists - will tell you there is no hard and fast thing that automatically leads to sex addiction.

S

Sean 39

Very true!and well written.
Sometimes it can be a means to a ends as well as very low self- esteem in one self..it also can be from been bored or trying to fill a gap in there life that they are missing at the time ie love ...I do strongly believe it is Intimacy issues as well but must to all guys will never say it(or dont no it)...yes it is a fuck as well but more deeper issue than that..
My thoughts on the subject..
yes we were talking addiction,not evey now and then..
addiction means that it is taking over u every day life,not working etc..

Maxxy

Silver Member
Personally I blame women for sexual addiction, if they weren't so beautiful there would be no addiction but alas they beautiful and most of us are hooked on them.

P

punters

Im going to blame weman anyways if I wasnt addicted I would be heaps richer

S

starman

i am a very highly sexed person ..male..i can remember from a young age experimenting sexually..never had any negative or bad experiences..just enjoyeble fun.eveyone is different ..everone has a different story too tell from their experiences..

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

OLVjC+9)K_WR<"@P<g%=4SWo4MqU;o\}y7

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

B+?g_'^,M.h[5F<#]leJaE'YO&L: